In the final episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana are shown working in their studio and flicking through their sketchbooks.
Click the movie above to play. See the full-length film here.
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December.
Above: Humberto Campana. Below: Fernando Campana with sketchbooks.
- Light Blubs by Pieke Bergmans
- Aria and Avia lamps by Zaha Hadid for Sl…amp
- Blakeley furniture by Studio Roderick Vo…s is built from architectural joists
- Reed Krakoff creates furniture made from… felt for Established & Sons
- Jaime Hayón uses marble and ceramics to… create "fantastical urban landscape" for MINI
- Antenna Lights by Adrien Rovero
- Force Lamp and Boy’s Lamp by Nika Zupa…nc
- Prisma by Alexander Lotersztain for Derl…ot Editions
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories