Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- Mogeen Salon by Dirk van Berkel
- Studio 360 adds walls of modular shelvin…g and storage to Slovenian apartment
- 26 Lounge Bar by Cor
- Café Coutume by CUT Architectures
- Mulberry Manchester store by Universal D…esign Studio
- T-Magi by WE architecture
- Google Web Lab by Universal Design Studi…o and MAP
- Building rehabilitation in Calçada do L…avraby Jorge Mealha Arquitecto
- Design Bar at Stockholm Furniture Fair b…y Katrin Greiling
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories