Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- Art school extension with wooden stair…s and bridges by Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Fabbrica by Tjep.
- Burrell Street Sexual Health Centre by… Urban Salon
- Bread Table by Airhouse Design Office
- 8Kumo by TANK
- Clare Cousins' Melbourne office is div…ided up with colour-coordinated details
- Camper Osaka by Nendo
- Nikken Space Design's office in Osaka …features a bleacher-style bookcase
- Harrods Shoe Salon by Shed
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories