Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- "The world today is becoming a little bi…t boring"
- Inside awards: TwoTwoSix Hollywood Road …by Studioilse
- Draughtsman's Arms by Gundry & Ducker
- Slideshow feature: indoor forests
- Naturehumaine includes ribbon-like stair…case in refurbished Montreal residence
- Fluoless by Nosigner
- KD-House by Geneto
- Waiting Room by Dominic Wilcox
- Aesop Aoyama by Schemata Architecture Of…fice
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories