Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- Nook Architects squeezes a second bedroo…m into a Barcelona apartment
- Shophouses 4 x 8 m Bangkok by Peter Nits…ch
- Play Pot restaurant by Lim Tae Hee Desig…n Studio
- House of Shoes by Shigeru Ban and Dean M…altz
- Café Coutume by CUT Architectures
- Queen's Gate Terrace apartment by Hogart…h Architects
- Mercato at Three on the Bund by Neri&Hu
- Lara Bohinc jewellery store by Elastik
- Athlete's Plane by Teague and Nike would… be a "training room in the sky"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories