Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- Cafè Foam by Note Design Studio
- Camper store in London by Tokujin Yoshio…ka
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Casa G+S by …Grooppo
- Shimpei Oda reworks humble Japanese hous…e to create light-filled spaces
- Fabio Novembre store opens in Rome
- Hostem shop by JamesPlumb
- The Obsessions of Italian Design at Trie…nnale Design Museum
- Vertical Loft by Shift
- Office for NINE by TAF
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories