Yet more from Japanese architects Isolation Unit: this is a beauty salon for Japanese brand Ricort in Tokyo.
Wooden chairs are positioned in front of tall mirrors leaning on walls and birch trunks, which puncture the interior of the salon from floor to ceiling.
Photographs by Takumi Ota.
More Dezeen stories
about Isolation Unit:
- Nothing office by Joost van Bleiswijk
- Jaffa\Tel Aviv Restaurant by Baranowitz …Kronenberg Architecture
- Box 117 by Marc Benjamin Drewes and Thom…as Schneider
- U.S. vs THEM by Ben Turnbull
- Penda creates snowdrift-inspired interio…rs for a Chinese ski retreat
- Sculptural staircase twists through loft… apartment in Melbourne by Adrian Amore Architects
- Stitch Room by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- Cahier d'Exercices boutique by Saucier +… Perrotte Architectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories