Called Slim Office, the range is an adaptation of Pot's Slim table design, made from oak veneer on steel.
Accessories are attached with magnets and include a drawer, pen holders and privacy panel.
Pot also designed a wall-mounted magnet board and a chair called Skinny for the office range.
The following information is from Arco:
design Bertjan Pot
The innovative character of Bertjan Pot’s Slim table has already garnered numerous prestigious awards, including the Dutch Design Award 2007 and the IF Gold Award 2008.
The secret to this whisper-thin yet very solid table is its unique steel-sandwich construction, which features a layer of wood.
Steel also plays a leading role in ‘Slim Office’, which employs the Slim table as a desk: magnets are used to attach all of the functions and accessories to the table and therefore everything can be moved around.
This combination of elegance and high tech innovation presents the utmost freedom and user-friendliness. The quirky design of the Skinny Office chair ties it all together.
Material: oak veneer on sandwich construction
Dimensions(cms): 190x90x75 / 210x90x75 / 240x90x75 / 280x90x75
Accessories: privacy panel, cable management magnets, drawer, adapter storage unit, wastepaper basket, magnet board with magnets and pen holders
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- Splinter by Nendo for Conde House
- Clothes by Lamija Suljevic
- Jaime Hayón's debut plastic product is …a skeletal chair for Magis
- Room of One's Own writing pavilion by Ni…ka Zupanc for Miss Dior
- Orbit lamps by Raymond Paulson at New De…signers
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
- L’Hélicoptère par Hermès
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories