The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- Leeloo by Alfredo Häberli
- Slim by Bevk Perovic for Vertigo Bird
- Swing-era trouser braces inform Färg & …Blanche's Frankie chair
- Studio Job interprets famous buildings w…ith "whacked and expressive" Landmark series
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by R…EX and Front
- Wool pyramids form origami-inspired Bloo…m blanket
- Long Low Hygiene Table and Evoluntionary… Chair by Studio Design Rafaschieri
- Anything by Michael Sodeau and Suikosha
- 360 degrés by Roberto Paoli for Ligne R…oset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories