The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompson …at Show RCA 2012
- Deque by Sieger Design for Dornbracht
- Fracture by Itay Ohaly
- Xarxa Sofa by Martí Guixé for Danese
- Furniture by Pinch
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
- Commedia Dell'Arte Couture Edition figur…es by Nymphenburg
- Dezeen Screen: Moody Couch by Hanna Emel…ie Ernsting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories