The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
- "The Wind Portal tries to grasp and em…phasise common emotions and senses"
- Meike Harde's metal-mesh Hybrid Cabine…t displays and protects its contents
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cap…pello
- Podcast interview: Patricia Urquiola a…t the Design Museum
- Asia's Tallest Mural by Hendrik Beikir…ch
- Mathilda by Patricia Urquiola for Moro…so
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro 2
- Work with Indian craftsmen to keep han…dcrafting skills alive, says designer Prateek Jain
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories