The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant pots…, lighting and power sockets
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
- V&A exhibition to celebrate objects desi…gned for political protests
- Lee West launches collection of Modernis…t-inspired brass objects
- Emmanuel Babled for Priveekollektie
- Winkel w127 by Dirk Winkel for Wästberg
- Twilight by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Bloated Shelf by Damien Gernay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories