The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- New Mexico spaceport by Foster
- JamesPlumb repurposes antique Burnished …Indigo fabric for lampshades and sofa upholstery
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
- Urban Adapter by Rocker-Lange Architects
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Nexus by Yigit Ozer for Kutahya Seramik
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- The fashion industry is "saturated" says… Olivier Theyskens
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories