The exhibition was designed by London practice Block Architecture and continues until 17 May. Top image: Temporal Meditations, spring/summer 2004. Above: Panoramic, autumn/winter 1998.
More information about the exhibition in our previous story, including our Dezeen podcast, recorded with Chalayan at the Design Museum.
Above: Repose, autumn/winter 2006.
Photographs by Luke Hayes. Above: Genometrics, autumn/winter 2005.
Above: Before Minus Now, spring/summer 2000.
Above: Airborne, autumn/winter 2007.
Above: Airborne autumn/winter 2007.
Above: After Words, 2000.
More Dezeen stories about Hussein Chalayan:
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- Jeonghwa Seo experiments with form for S…tructure For Use benches
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new exh…ibition of Isabella Blow's collection
- Plastiki Expedition boat by Exploration …Architecture for Adventure Ecology
- A New Bus for London by Heatherwick Stud…ios
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Chulha by Philips Design
- Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale: S…ol by Shin Azumi now half price
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories