Stockholm Design Week 09: Swedish designers Gabriella Gustafson & Mattias Ståhlbom of TAF Arkitektkontor created an installation of wooden office furniture at Nordic light Hotel in Stockholm last week.
The concept was developed for furniture producer RH Chairs, and is used in their showrooms and trade fair stands (also designed by TAF).
"The wooden furniture works as a low tech contrast to the highly functional and ergonomic RH Chairs," says Ståhlbom.
During Stockholm Design Week the furniture was on show as part of the Swedish Style exhibition at the Light Factory in the Nordic light Hotel.
More Dezeen stories about
- Campana Beds by Fernando and Humberto Ca…mpana for Edra
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabrica
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at 55 Neal Str…eet
- Delicate Interference: Assemblage 3 by F…aye Toogood
- Nest by Morph
- Self-obsessed teenagers inspire hair and… spots themed fashion collection by Sibling
- Attitude Chair by Deger Cengiz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories