Stockholm Design Week 09: Swedish designers Gabriella Gustafson & Mattias Ståhlbom of TAF Arkitektkontor created an installation of wooden office furniture at Nordic light Hotel in Stockholm last week.
The concept was developed for furniture producer RH Chairs, and is used in their showrooms and trade fair stands (also designed by TAF).
"The wooden furniture works as a low tech contrast to the highly functional and ergonomic RH Chairs," says Ståhlbom.
During Stockholm Design Week the furniture was on show as part of the Swedish Style exhibition at the Light Factory in the Nordic light Hotel.
More Dezeen stories about
- Silicon details outline garments in Xiao… Li's Autumn Winter 2014 collection
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Ascent lamp by Daniel Rybakken for Lucep…lan
- Designed in Hackney: laser dresses by Hu…ssein Chalayan for Swarovski
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- The Oscar Niemeyer Collection for Conver…se
- More from Design Academy Eindhoven gradu…ation show 2007
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli by Matteo …Ragni for Lorenz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories