Stockholm Design Week 09: Swedish designers Gabriella Gustafson & Mattias Ståhlbom of TAF Arkitektkontor created an installation of wooden office furniture at Nordic light Hotel in Stockholm last week.
The concept was developed for furniture producer RH Chairs, and is used in their showrooms and trade fair stands (also designed by TAF).
"The wooden furniture works as a low tech contrast to the highly functional and ergonomic RH Chairs," says Ståhlbom.
During Stockholm Design Week the furniture was on show as part of the Swedish Style exhibition at the Light Factory in the Nordic light Hotel.
More Dezeen stories about
- Público gets Guardian-style makeover
- Dezeen's London Design Festival 2013 hig…hlights
- Papela by Meirav Barzilay
- "The fashion industry has finally woken …up"
- Animalia by Nigel Coates for Fratelli Bo…ffi
- Dezeen's green design selection in the I…ndependent on Sunday
- GamFratesi designs leather-lined brass t…rays for Skultuna
- Nike Free Hyperfeel running shoe by Nike
- Grandi Legni by Andrea Branzi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories