Stockholm Design Week 09: Swedish designers Gabriella Gustafson & Mattias Ståhlbom of TAF Arkitektkontor created an installation of wooden office furniture at Nordic light Hotel in Stockholm last week.
The concept was developed for furniture producer RH Chairs, and is used in their showrooms and trade fair stands (also designed by TAF).
"The wooden furniture works as a low tech contrast to the highly functional and ergonomic RH Chairs," says Ståhlbom.
During Stockholm Design Week the furniture was on show as part of the Swedish Style exhibition at the Light Factory in the Nordic light Hotel.
More Dezeen stories about
- Rough Diamond collection by Lee Broom
- Design Miami 2007 catalogue
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent stee…l triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom for the St…epney Green Design Collection
- Barber & Osgerby designs miscellaneous… tableware collection for Royal Doulton
- One Day Paper Waste by Jens Praet
- Melted Collection by Pieke Bergmans
- Timeline by Luca Nichetto for Skultuna
- Shoes by Tea Petrovic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories