Danish design studio Claydies have created Claydies and Gentlemen, a collection of hand-modelled stoneware bowls based on hairstyles.
Each bowl has unique shape and colour, inspired by a particular hairstyle.
Photographs 1-13 (with upside-down models) by Lars Gundersen.
Photographs 14-33 by Morganmorell.
Here is some information from Claydies:
Tine Broksoe and Karen Kjaeldgaard-Larsen are two Danish ceramists/designers who together established Claydies.
Claydies and gentlemen consists of a series/range of hand modelled stoneware bowls, which all are made with hair styles as inspiration.
The bowls all have different personalities and change character whether you place them on the table or carry them on your head.
- The Possibilities of Parts by Studio l…vwp
- Dezeen podcast: Sustainable Futures at… the Design Museum
- Amanda Levete for Corian at LDF 2
- Rrround by Arttu Kuisma and Janne Mela…joki
- Fluxus by Karim Rashid and Michela Via…nello
- The Pond by Raw Edges
- Ink Calendar by Oscar Diaz
- Lisbon Christmas Lights by Pedro Sotto…mayor, José Adrião and ADOC
- Movie: Dita Von Teese hologram by Musi…on for Christian Louboutin at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories