Danish design studio Claydies have created Claydies and Gentlemen, a collection of hand-modelled stoneware bowls based on hairstyles.
Each bowl has unique shape and colour, inspired by a particular hairstyle.
Photographs 1-13 (with upside-down models) by Lars Gundersen.
Photographs 14-33 by Morganmorell.
Here is some information from Claydies:
Tine Broksoe and Karen Kjaeldgaard-Larsen are two Danish ceramists/designers who together established Claydies.
Claydies and gentlemen consists of a series/range of hand modelled stoneware bowls, which all are made with hair styles as inspiration.
The bowls all have different personalities and change character whether you place them on the table or carry them on your head.
- Produzione Privata by Michele De Lucchi
- Normal shows hip-flask mobile design
- Mantis by Böttcher+Henssler for Vertigo… Bird
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
- Eat Drink Design: a temporary restaurant… in a greenhouse
- Solid Shell by VW+BS for Decode at Bench… 10
- Story lamp by Skar+Vidal
- Bone Armchair by Joris Laarman
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Craig G…reen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories