Danish design studio Claydies have created Claydies and Gentlemen, a collection of hand-modelled stoneware bowls based on hairstyles.
Each bowl has unique shape and colour, inspired by a particular hairstyle.
Photographs 1-13 (with upside-down models) by Lars Gundersen.
Photographs 14-33 by Morganmorell.
Here is some information from Claydies:
Tine Broksoe and Karen Kjaeldgaard-Larsen are two Danish ceramists/designers who together established Claydies.
Claydies and gentlemen consists of a series/range of hand modelled stoneware bowls, which all are made with hair styles as inspiration.
The bowls all have different personalities and change character whether you place them on the table or carry them on your head.
- Harry by Eric Jourdan for Ligne Roset
- Unhidden by Leon Li and Ryan Ran
- Andromeda by Ross Lovegrove for Yamagiwa
- HTC Touch Diamond by One & Co
- Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Industrial …Design
- SIRE glasses by Aekae
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdesig…n
- Watches by Denis Guidone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories