Danish design studio Claydies have created Claydies and Gentlemen, a collection of hand-modelled stoneware bowls based on hairstyles.
Each bowl has unique shape and colour, inspired by a particular hairstyle.
Photographs 1-13 (with upside-down models) by Lars Gundersen.
Photographs 14-33 by Morganmorell.
Here is some information from Claydies:
Tine Broksoe and Karen Kjaeldgaard-Larsen are two Danish ceramists/designers who together established Claydies.
Claydies and gentlemen consists of a series/range of hand modelled stoneware bowls, which all are made with hair styles as inspiration.
The bowls all have different personalities and change character whether you place them on the table or carry them on your head.
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- London 2012 Olympics logo by Wolff Olins
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
- Kazadokei by Nendo
- Home Away Dual Time Alarm Clock by Kit M…en
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Campana Brother…s
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Piergi…orgio Leone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories