Danish design studio Claydies have created Claydies and Gentlemen, a collection of hand-modelled stoneware bowls based on hairstyles.
Each bowl has unique shape and colour, inspired by a particular hairstyle.
Photographs 1-13 (with upside-down models) by Lars Gundersen.
Photographs 14-33 by Morganmorell.
Here is some information from Claydies:
Tine Broksoe and Karen Kjaeldgaard-Larsen are two Danish ceramists/designers who together established Claydies.
Claydies and gentlemen consists of a series/range of hand modelled stoneware bowls, which all are made with hair styles as inspiration.
The bowls all have different personalities and change character whether you place them on the table or carry them on your head.
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to re…ad wearers' auras
- Benoît Malta's Passive Behaviours furni…ture collection encourages movement
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Kaide-taide by Company
- Hacker by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch …Store
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
- The Grass Is Always Greener on the Other… Side of the Fence by Christian Vivanco
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories