700 glass spheres containing LED lights hang from the ceiling, constantly changing colour. Watch a movie of the installation on the designers' website.
Cinimod Studio also designed the interior of the South Kensington Snog store in our previous story.
Here's some more information from Cinimod Studio:
Cinimod Studio have created the second of their stores for SNOG Pure Frozen Yogurt, this time located in the heart of London’s vibrant Soho.
Cinimod’s design builds upon the brand identity created by ico Design and evolves the strong architectural vision created in the first store SNOG South Kensington, while introducing a different ‘quirk’ in the design: the bubbling ceiling.
This lighting feature is comprised of 700 glass globes containing LED lights and presents a new level of visual excitement and public engagement.
Under this effervescent ceiling, a gleaming white counter reaches almost the full length of the store, presenting the assorted fresh and baked Snog toppings within an elegant glass cabinet.
Marcel Wander’s Shitake stools have once again been used for the seating, arranged around bespoke tables.
Towards the rear of the store the curved super-pink walls meets the icy-cold glass wall which provides the canvas for seasonal works by guest artists.
Architecture and Lighting Design: Cinimod Studio
Branding and Graphics: ICO Design
Main Contractor: Vivid Interiors
Digital Lighting Installation: E-Luminate
Architectural Lighting: Deltalight
Feature Lighting: Cinimod Studio (bespoke product)
More Dezeen stories about
- House with an iron staircase by Roberto …Murgia and Valentina Ravara
- Hourai 1111 by Touhoku University of Art…s and Design
- Matted electric cables cover the surface…s of a Tokyo bar by Kengo Kuma
- Tom Dixon's Design Research Studio compl…etes Mondrian Hotel interior
- Signterior by A-Asterisk
- Carlton Estate Agents by Matteo Bianchi …Studio
- Inamo restaurant by Blacksheep
- "My mission is to elevate cannabis throu…gh design" says Megan Stone
- Lisbon tile trader Cortiço & Netos uses… vintage stock to pattern shop walls
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories