700 glass spheres containing LED lights hang from the ceiling, constantly changing colour. Watch a movie of the installation on the designers' website.
Cinimod Studio also designed the interior of the South Kensington Snog store in our previous story.
Here's some more information from Cinimod Studio:
Cinimod Studio have created the second of their stores for SNOG Pure Frozen Yogurt, this time located in the heart of London’s vibrant Soho.
Cinimod’s design builds upon the brand identity created by ico Design and evolves the strong architectural vision created in the first store SNOG South Kensington, while introducing a different ‘quirk’ in the design: the bubbling ceiling.
This lighting feature is comprised of 700 glass globes containing LED lights and presents a new level of visual excitement and public engagement.
Under this effervescent ceiling, a gleaming white counter reaches almost the full length of the store, presenting the assorted fresh and baked Snog toppings within an elegant glass cabinet.
Marcel Wander’s Shitake stools have once again been used for the seating, arranged around bespoke tables.
Towards the rear of the store the curved super-pink walls meets the icy-cold glass wall which provides the canvas for seasonal works by guest artists.
Architecture and Lighting Design: Cinimod Studio
Branding and Graphics: ICO Design
Main Contractor: Vivid Interiors
Digital Lighting Installation: E-Luminate
Architectural Lighting: Deltalight
Feature Lighting: Cinimod Studio (bespoke product)
More Dezeen stories about
- Lawyers’ office by PSA
- Risk. Made in Warsaw Shop by smallna
- Algebraic Variations at Wrong Weather by… Francesco Moncada
- 3=2+1 house by Francesco Moncada
- David Chipperfield kicks off Driade role… with Milan showroom interior
- Troove Beauty Salon by Hiroyuki Miyake
- Aberrant Architecture adds vivid colours… and playful furnishings to an east London school
- Starbucks Coffee at Dazaifu Tenman-gū b…y Kengo Kuma and Associates
- Tokyo's Tokyo by Ryo Matsui Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories