The stool is made of wood-veneers laminated with alternating layers of coloured paper, resulting in a striped effect.
The layered structure consists of 40% recycled material.
Due to its knock-down construction, seat and leg components in different colourways can be interchanged.
Designersblock in Milan takes place 22-27 April.
Revel Scalo d’Isola
Via Thaon De Revel, 3
20159 Milano (Zona Isola)
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up extended to 16… July
- Two ceramic cones form Mia table lamp by… Federica Bubani
- Corniches by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Vitra
- Flip Series by Daisuke Motogi Architectu…re for Sixinch Japan
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- SWAS tent by Tie Fan
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories