The stool is made of wood-veneers laminated with alternating layers of coloured paper, resulting in a striped effect.
The layered structure consists of 40% recycled material.
Due to its knock-down construction, seat and leg components in different colourways can be interchanged.
Designersblock in Milan takes place 22-27 April.
Revel Scalo d’Isola
Via Thaon De Revel, 3
20159 Milano (Zona Isola)
- Maisonnette by Simone Simonelli
- Andrea Branzi at Fondation Cartier
- Watch Sculptures: Moments in Time by Dom…inic Wilcox
- Rolls-Royce uses bamboo and silk to crea…te its "most opulent" car interior
- Jambox by Yves Behar at The Temporium
- The Future in The Making: Open Design Ar…chipelago
- L’arbre de Flonville by Oloom & Samuel… Wilkinson
- Delight lamps by Ido Mohar
- Art commissions at Heathrow Terminal Fiv…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories