The stool is made of wood-veneers laminated with alternating layers of coloured paper, resulting in a striped effect.
The layered structure consists of 40% recycled material.
Due to its knock-down construction, seat and leg components in different colourways can be interchanged.
Designersblock in Milan takes place 22-27 April.
Revel Scalo d’Isola
Via Thaon De Revel, 3
20159 Milano (Zona Isola)
- "Not all design is for the general goo…d," says MoMA's Paola Antonelli
- X Hanger by Kfir Schwalb
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Richard Hutten's X-Chair for Moroso is… designed to be seen from behind
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 3
- Ratchet Furniture by Harry Hasson
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 2…011
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collec…tion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories