Japanese designer Yurina Kira has designed a range of wooden brooches for manufacturers Time&Style.
The brooches were on show as part of the 'Art of Living' exhibition at the Isetan department store in Shinjuku, Tokyo, earlier this month.
- Distilled Nature by BCXSY
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- iQ by Toyota
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Lamp OOO by Sergio Mannino and Jan Habra…ken
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul Co…cksedge
- Container Sideboard by Alain Gilles for …Casamania
- Lumber by Jamie McLellan for Fletcher Sy…stems
- Cover chair with folded plywood armrests… by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories