Japanese designer Yurina Kira has designed a range of wooden brooches for manufacturers Time&Style.
The brooches were on show as part of the 'Art of Living' exhibition at the Isetan department store in Shinjuku, Tokyo, earlier this month.
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Nike adapts Flyknit technology to launch… knitted football boot
- Hook pans by Karim Rashid for TVS
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- Peca's Lava plates are made from half-po…lished volcanic stone
- Boombench by NL Architects
- "We got into a geeky zone trying to unde…rstand urban agriculture" – Something & Son
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories