Japanese designer Yurina Kira has designed a range of wooden brooches for manufacturers Time&Style.
The brooches were on show as part of the 'Art of Living' exhibition at the Isetan department store in Shinjuku, Tokyo, earlier this month.
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- The Portal by Bureau A
- Necklace & clothes and Starlight by Homm…in
- Jonathan Barnbrook at the Design Museum
- Dynamic Life by Matali Crasset for Campe…ggi
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
- "Some companies hire designers for marke…ting reasons" - Konstantin Grcic
- Pages by Sophie Nuttall
- Water=Life by Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories