The fabric structures are inspired by vintage tailoring.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's an explanation from Färg:
RE:cover - Bespoke dresses for old chairs.
The project looks to the beauty of those shapes that never change. Fredrik takes his inspiration from classic tailoring, such as suits and
dinner jackets that never go out of style.
By using old chairs from flea markets and removing the backrest, replacing it with a new textile dress/structure of mouldable polyester felt, he is creating “slow fashion” furniture, giving the old chairs a new glance.
Material: Old chairs and a new cover of 100% recyclable polyester felt.
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddish
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malou…in
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Numen/For Use creates 3D grid of ropes i…nside inflatable String Prototype installation
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- On-iku by Earthscape
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- Rememberme by Tobias Juretzek for Casama…nia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories