Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- "We need to redesign our thinking with L…ED lamps" - Marcel Wanders
- "It was Ron Arad's first experience of i…ndustrial design"
- .ORI sto by Jakub Piotr Kalinowski
- Appo by Carlo Trevisani
- Masko spiky origami masks for shop windo…w mannequins by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Wooden tray replaces one arm of LaSelva'…s Cosmo sofa
- Marcel Wanders in Milan
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaunch…ed by Vitsœ
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories