Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- Nendo's one-year retrospective exhibitio…n opens in Milan
- Buildings of Disaster in gold by Constan…tin and Laurene Boym
- Tokujin Yoshioka distorts hexagonal form…s to create stools for Issey Miyake stores
- Cecilie Manz's Knot Trestle for Menu swa…ps screws for leather strips
- Penny Webb's homeware changes colour in …response to breath, touch or movement
- Musical Chairs by Bobby Petersen
- Tenon by Yota Kakuda
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories