Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- Oskar Zieta at DMY Berlin
- Moritz Waldemeyer lasers for Lights by E…llie Goulding
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- Wiegen stroller by Worrell Inc
- KOZO lamps by David Benatan
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- More images of Hadid’s Ideal House in …Cologne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories