Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- Figurine Containers by TAF
- Kitchen Sofa by Emma Nilsson, Johanna We…stin and Lisa Frode
- Il Hoon Roh weaves carbon fibre string i…nto curved armchair
- All Lovely Stuff by Carl Clerkin and Ed …Ward
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
- The Solar Sinter by Markus Kayser
- Riya office chair by PearsonLloyd for Be…ne
- Zlin cutlery by Future Systems
- Dezeen Platform: Feats per Minute
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories