Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- KDDI shows new Fukasawa prototype
- Touch! Touch! Nothing will Happen by L…uzinterruptus
- BN0042 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- Rene Siebum manipulates door handles to …explore the sense of touch
- Voxan Café Racer Super Naked by Philipp…e Starck
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: get 40% …off Deckster by N-Product
- 132 5. by Issey Miyake
- Change! by BCXSY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories