Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- London 2012 Olympic street art by Bank…sy
- Vedas by Nicholas Alan Cope and Dustin… Edward Arnold
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilis…h Macintosh
- Till Wiedeck designs multi-level displ…ay stands for COS
- Fervency Series by Asaf Weinbroom
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design F…estival: Dusk Bar by Tom Dixon
- SHY Light by Bec Brittain
- PXR-8 watch by Michael Young
- Athlete's Plane by Teague and Nike wou…ld be a "training room in the sky"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories