Milan 09: it's our last day in Milan and here are our favourite shows we've seen so far. Best of all is Real Time by Maarten Baas at CNC showroom, Via Fogazzaro 23 (above). More on this amazing show soon hopefully.
Almost as good is Sensewear at Triennale (above). More details in our earlier story.
3. Moroso at Salone Internazionale del Mobile (above). See our many earlier stories.
4: Design Miami's Craft Punk at Spazio Fendi (Studio Glithero's project above). More details in our earlier story.
5: Tom Dixon at SuperStudio (above). More details in our earlier story.
6: ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison Martin Margiela in Via Savona. More details in our earlier story.
7: Jurgen Bey at Prooff at SuperStudio. More details in our earlier story.
That's it for now, need to check out of the hotel... here's one more image from Maarten Baas (above). See all our Milan coverage in our special category. NB I'm finally on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marcusfairs
- Fungi Mutarium turns waste plastic into …edible treats
- Ewan Jones Morris' animation for Cell So…ng by Fanfarlo explores biological structures
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Rotten food becomes palatable in human-h…yena synthetic biology scenario
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- Alizz.Cooper by Ingo Maurer
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- Design performances at Design Miami/Base…l
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories