The chair, which is called Lazy Bastard, is filled with polystyrene balls like a beanbag, but also has arms, a back and legs.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's some info from Montis:
A beanbag sits and fits like a glove. The polystyrene bead filling adjusts to any sitting position.
Bertjan Pot with Lazy Bastard combines the casualness of a beanbag with the comfort of a lounge chair.
He placed the beanbag as it were on legs, in a smooth outer shape that contains the flexible contents. Lazy Bastard allows for extra comfortable sitting as its seat is higher and fitted with armrests.
The specially designed fabric gives the beanbag chair a relaxed look and touch that will particularly appeal to the youth, as well as the price tag will.
Legs: color frame corresponding with fabric color, with black synthetic caps
Filling: the cover is filled with polystyrene beads and can be refilled
Proportions (w x d x h): 93 x 98 x 76 cm
Upholstery: fabric Triangle or Stitch
Available: on request
- Sophia Chang installs stretchy fabric tu…nnels through a gallery
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay Sa…pphire
- Tesla by Kranen/Gille
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- M2B by Niko de la Faye
- Time Lines by Denis Guidone for Nava
- Samuel Wilkinson designs Grace collectio…n of aluminium furniture
- Dynasty Revival by Lane Crawford
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories