The designers each created a product using Veuve Clicquot's new presentation packaging, called the Design Box. Top and above: Comet Light by Tom Dixon.
See still images of the three designs plus more info about the exhibition in our earlier story.
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- Who's Next by Marco Ripa
- Outofstock's Flag cabinet conceals and d…isplays small objects
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- "He had a volcanic imagination" - Barnab…a Fornasetti on Piero Fornasetti
- Tom Dixon in Milan 2009
- Honken furniture for Blå Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- Lasso Shoes by Gaspard Tiné-Berès at S…how RCA 2012
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories