Called Desk of Briefcases and Small Pile of Briefcases, the pieces are a continuation of the Pile of Suitcases concept that De Ceulaer exhibited at at the Graduation Galleries 2008 show at Design Academy Eindhoven last October - see our previous story for more information.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
- Swarovski Ginza store by Tokujin Yoshi…oka 2
- Locker by Magnus Pettersen for the Ste…pney Green Design Collection
- Hyde Candlesticks by Pete Oyler for As…sembly
- Curt deck chair by Bernhard Burkard
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to …read wearers' auras
- Scrapwood Wallpaper 2 by Piet Hein Eek… for NLXL
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launche…s at Harrods
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
- Kine Solberg's window panels made with… lenses create distorted views
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories