Royal College of Art graduate Georges Moanack has designed Ultra Lead - an electrical management system that allows electrical devices from around the world to be used without changing their power plugs.
Each module can be bought separately and comes British, European, American and USB standards.
The project was developed in collaboration with BASF.
The Royal College of Art show two runs until 5 July (closed 3 July).
See other Dezeen stories about 2009 Royal College of Art Graduates:
Here's a bit of text from Moanack:
Ultra Lead is a modular extension lead that offers a new way of managing electrical connections in a flexible, open and global way. Each module can be bought separately and amongst the types of connections you can get are Uk, EU, USA, USB among others. Once you link them together, they will work as a one unit.
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- Body Paintingby Tenas
- Trush In by Arihiro Miyake
- Nendo adds boat shoes and a crystal ch…ess set to its diverse portfolio
- When Gravity Fails by Sruli Recht
- Front designs Tetris storage system ma…de of stacking blocks
- Coffee tables by Ding3000 for Normann …Copenhagen
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Studio Nomad's mirror installation ref…lects fragments of forest at a Hungarian music festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories