Royal College of Art graduate Georges Moanack has designed Ultra Lead - an electrical management system that allows electrical devices from around the world to be used without changing their power plugs.
Each module can be bought separately and comes British, European, American and USB standards.
The project was developed in collaboration with BASF.
The Royal College of Art show two runs until 5 July (closed 3 July).
See other Dezeen stories about 2009 Royal College of Art Graduates:
Here's a bit of text from Moanack:
Ultra Lead is a modular extension lead that offers a new way of managing electrical connections in a flexible, open and global way. Each module can be bought separately and amongst the types of connections you can get are Uk, EU, USA, USB among others. Once you link them together, they will work as a one unit.
- Fuck You and the Horse You Rode in On by… Kelly McCallum
- Established & Sons in Milan
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
- Moormann’s shed goes to Cologne
- Movie: Yuri Suzuki at Designers in Resid…ence 2012
- More from Stuart Haygarth
- Concentrated by Sruli Recht
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Dixo…n
- Zigzag by ISSSStudio and deSc
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories