Royal College of Art graduate Georges Moanack has designed Ultra Lead - an electrical management system that allows electrical devices from around the world to be used without changing their power plugs.
Each module can be bought separately and comes British, European, American and USB standards.
The project was developed in collaboration with BASF.
The Royal College of Art show two runs until 5 July (closed 3 July).
See other Dezeen stories about 2009 Royal College of Art Graduates:
Here's a bit of text from Moanack:
Ultra Lead is a modular extension lead that offers a new way of managing electrical connections in a flexible, open and global way. Each module can be bought separately and amongst the types of connections you can get are Uk, EU, USA, USB among others. Once you link them together, they will work as a one unit.
- Design performances at Design Miami
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- The Alchemist's Dressing Table by Lauren… Davies
- Hayón’s Camper store opens in Barcelo…na
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini
- Erratum by Jeremy Hutchison
- Victorian Grandfather Chair and Chippend…ale Writing Desk by Adam Rowe
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories