The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- Nurai by Dror
- Studio for a Composer by Johnsen Schmali…ng Architects
- Pallet House by I-Beam
- Bernd Riegger's see-through timber cabin… provides shelter for a forest kindergarten
- Tudela-Culip Restoration Project in Cap …de Creus by EMF and Ardèvol
- Omnibus House by Gubbins Arquitectos
- Casa de Sambade by Spaceworkers is a lon…g house with textured concrete walls
- Jakub Szczęsny configures Podkowa House… to fit around trees in a Polish forest
- The Long Houses by Formwerkz Architects …stretch down a narrow site
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories