The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- La Canaleta School by 2260mm features …a facade of colourful louvres
- Pair of houses by Naf Architect & Desi…gn stand together to form an arch
- House 1 and House 2 by TAKA
- Eva Jiřičná, Richard Meier and John… Pawson recruited for village-like development near Prague
- Barceloneta Market by MiAS Architects
- Punctured wall separates old from new …at Westgarth House by Kennedy Nolan
- Suppose Design Office's ￼House in Hi…baru stretches down to the edge of a reservoir
- Tokyo house bridges the rooftops of a …dental surgery and garage
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Oscar Niem…eyer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories