The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- House in Sendai-Kasumi by Kiyonobu Nakag…ame
- Tram Stop in Alicante by Subarquitectura
- Key projects by Oscar Niemeyer in Brazil… photographed by Pedro Kok
- Casa AL by Studio Arthur Casas sits betw…een a mountain and the ocean
- Guggenheim Extension Story by Oiio Archi…tecture Office
- Ukraine house by Sergey Makno combines a… staircase with a two-storey-high bookcase
- Equestrian centre on Australia's south c…oast features a curving rammed-earth wall
- The Library by COBE and Transform
- Park House by Another Apartment
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories