The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- Early Childhood Centre in Wassenaar by K…raaijvanger
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- House on the Mexican Pacific Coast by Ca…daval & Sola-Morales
- La Cros Factories by Díaz&Díaz Arquite…ctos
- Christian de Portzamparc's Cidade das Ar…tes adds curving concrete fins to the Rio skyline
- Jakub Szczęsny configures Podkowa House… to fit around trees in a Polish forest
- Richard Rogers + Architects at Pompidou …Centre
- Klein Dytham Architecture at Gallery MA
- The Pool Shophouse by FARM and KD Archit…ects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories