The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- Jesolo Magica by Zaha Hadid Architects
- De Lemos by Carvalho Araújo
- House in Chiba by Yuji Kimura hides a ga…rage and balcony behind its walls
- Astley Castle renovationby Witherford Wa…tson Mann
- Apartment in Barcelona by Arquitectura-G
- Timber clads interior and exterior of Kl…einkindhaus nursery in Germany
- Zaha Hadid's Wangjing Soho complex nears… completion in Beijing
- Grimshaw footbridge opens in Newport
- Helix Hotel by Leeser Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories