The temporary pavilion opened last month alongside a second by architect Zaha Hadid, and will remain in place until 31 October.
Both structures have been created to celebrate the centenary of 1909 Plan of Chicago, also known as the Burnham Plan, which set out ways to improve the city.
See also Dezeen’s top ten stories about pavilions.
- Bubbles by Dream and Fly
- The Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre by REX …and OMA
- Italcementi i.lab by Richard Meier & Par…tners
- 360º Building by Isay Weinfeld
- Photographer shoots his own house: Ed's …Shed by David Adjaye
- Nestlé Application Group Querétaro byR…ojkind Arquitectos 2
- Vertical Glass House by Atelier FCJZ has… glass floors instead of windows
- Cassell Street House by B.E. Architectur…e
- Richard Rogers + Architects at Pompidou …Centre
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories