Designed for Moscow United electricity network company, the control room houses a podium with six workstations that face a wall of screens displaying information about the city's electricity network.
Here's some more information from Arch-group:
This is project of the reconstruction of the network control centre of electricity- distribution company MOESK. The main space is the control room.
There in a space of 320 m2 the we placed a two-level podium made of corian with workstations for six controllers and a wall of video screens. The wall consists of 36 Barco video cubes showing info on the condition of the electricity network.
Other space is decorated laconically. Such decision and dark floor have underlined the dynamical form of a snow-white podium. The wall finish is perforated BILDEX. The luminescent lamps hidden behind the translucent ceiling - light up the space. Powerful projectors are turned to the workstations.
Krymov M. D., Gorjainov A.V., Bashkaev T.I
Location: Moscow, Russia
The customer: "Moscow United electricity network company"
Total area: 1500 м2
- Konstantin Grcic at Appartement N° 50
- Sofie Lachaert and Luc d'Hanis build tem…porary housing terrace for exhibition
- Corian Super-Surfaces Showroom by Amanda… Levete Architects
- Camper Shanghai by Neri&Hu
- Mogeen Salon by Dirk van Berkel
- Shoreditch House by Tom Dixon
- Swollen Wall by Paul Coudamy
- Nook Architects squeezes a second bedroo…m into a Barcelona apartment
- Wu Residence by Neri&Hu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories