Designed for Moscow United electricity network company, the control room houses a podium with six workstations that face a wall of screens displaying information about the city's electricity network.
Here's some more information from Arch-group:
This is project of the reconstruction of the network control centre of electricity- distribution company MOESK. The main space is the control room.
There in a space of 320 m2 the we placed a two-level podium made of corian with workstations for six controllers and a wall of video screens. The wall consists of 36 Barco video cubes showing info on the condition of the electricity network.
Other space is decorated laconically. Such decision and dark floor have underlined the dynamical form of a snow-white podium. The wall finish is perforated BILDEX. The luminescent lamps hidden behind the translucent ceiling - light up the space. Powerful projectors are turned to the workstations.
Krymov M. D., Gorjainov A.V., Bashkaev T.I
Location: Moscow, Russia
The customer: "Moscow United electricity network company"
Total area: 1500 м2
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Candy Crush offices are designed as a ca…rtoon "kingdom"
- Mobile furniture and giant hammocks allo…w work and play inside a Russian home
- Pop-up design shop by i29 creates a hall… of mirrors in an 18th-century building
- Aesop's first shop in Seoul features rec…ycled pine and blackened-steel fittings
- Zona K by Pietro Bagnoli and Franco Tagl…iabue
- Pale wooden unit frames rooms and create…s a new floor inside a Berlin micro-apartment
- Fernando Amat designs Camper store in Pa…lma de Mallorca
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories