Designed for Moscow United electricity network company, the control room houses a podium with six workstations that face a wall of screens displaying information about the city's electricity network.
Here's some more information from Arch-group:
This is project of the reconstruction of the network control centre of electricity- distribution company MOESK. The main space is the control room.
There in a space of 320 m2 the we placed a two-level podium made of corian with workstations for six controllers and a wall of video screens. The wall consists of 36 Barco video cubes showing info on the condition of the electricity network.
Other space is decorated laconically. Such decision and dark floor have underlined the dynamical form of a snow-white podium. The wall finish is perforated BILDEX. The luminescent lamps hidden behind the translucent ceiling - light up the space. Powerful projectors are turned to the workstations.
Krymov M. D., Gorjainov A.V., Bashkaev T.I
Location: Moscow, Russia
The customer: "Moscow United electricity network company"
Total area: 1500 м2
- Inside awards: Sony Music Headquarters b…y Linda Morey Smith
- Pulir by Inly Products
- Bar Guru Bar by KLab Architecture
- Therefore Offices by West Architecture
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- Tregunter by Davidclovers
- Kanebo Sensai Select Spa by Gwenael Nico…las
- Living Around a Patio by Julio Barreno
- The Floor of Atsumi by 403architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories