Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating reimagines the… value of currency
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino S…chaedler and Michael J Brown
- Lamps by Nao Tamura, Zaha Hadid and John… Pawson feature in Wonderglass movie
- Squaring by Lee Sehoon
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Porcelain poppies surround the Tower of …London to commemorate World War I
- Spike Chair by Alexander Lervik
- Red Dot Awards 2008
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories