Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Visitors scratch walls and furniture to …create coloured etchings in Itay Ohaly installation
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- Prado sofa with movable backrest cushion…s by Christian Werner for Ligne Roset
- LEDs are finally able to create light of… the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- 19 Greek Street design gallery opens in …London
- Soft Rocker by Committee for SCP
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- Bijlmer Station by Grimshaw
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories