Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
- Explosion Cabinet by Sebastian Errazur…iz expands using sliding joints
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Nigel Coates
- Animal Tables by Hella Jongerius
- OMA's CCTV building reconstructed as a… wooden cabinet
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
- Swing Sofa by Studio Aisslinger for Vi…tra
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Matthew Hilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories