Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Change to the furniture industry "will h…ave to come from designers"
- Pauline van Dongen's Vigour cardigan sen…ses how well its wearer is moving
- Foster + Partners for Emeco
- Dark Noon by Nendo at Dezeen Watch Store
- Heroes at Křehký Gallery
- Ripple table by Benjamin Hubert
- Guarded Thoughts by Ron Arad
- Float by Karim Rashid for Sancal
- The Fourth-Dimension by Orawee Choedamph…ai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories