Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Made in Italy: the Influence of Italian …Design
- Total Trattoria by Martino Gamper
- New Mexico spaceport by Foster
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers 2
- Stool by Aldo Bakker
- Selfportrait by Ka-Lai Chan
- Proton by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Self-obsessed teenagers inspire hair and… spots themed fashion collection by Sibling
- Gaetano Pesce for Meritalia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories