Spanish designer Héctor Serrano has designed a set of temporary tattoos to make children's hands look like monsters or animals.
Each set contains eight designs that can be applied to the skin with water.
Serrano designed the tattoos for gifts company Worldwide.
They were launched at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
More stories about Héctor Serrano on Dezeen:
- Winners of Interieur 2010 Design Competi…tion
- Conceptual office swaps chairs and desks… for "experimental work landscape"
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- Resident adds spherical and perforated p…endants to its lighting range
- Qwerty River recycled keyboards by Secco
- Sunny Day by Aleksandra Stratimirovic
- Artemide Flagship Store Taiwan by CROX
- Audience by rAndom International
- Pivot by Shay Alkalay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories