The flexible, injection-moulded silicon product is spread over a table at meal times and then removed and washed afterwards.
Designersblock takes place from 24-27 September at 100% Design, Earls Court, London.
See all our stories about London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
Here's some info from Maezm:
Spread the dish on the table. The flexible table cloth that looks just like a dish makes it possible to prepare food anywhere just by spreading it.
When the meal is over the ‘dish table cover’ is removed and washed. A sheet of a flexible ‘dish’ that is folded or crushed brings a new way of life that is not affected by space or time limitations.
meal tray type / special silicon for food / injection molding / 505 x 415 x 57 (mm)
reddot design award / design concept / "best of the best"
MACEF dining in2015 competition "shortlist entry"
- V01 LED now available at Dezeen Watch …Store
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
- New products by Conof.
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebr…ated at Antwerp exhibition
- Cecilie Manz's Knot Trestle for Menu s…waps screws for leather strips
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- Glass panes form transparent labyrinth… by Robert Morris
- Stand table by Jakob Timpe slots toget…her without glue or fixings
- Muji manufactured by Thonet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories