The flexible, injection-moulded silicon product is spread over a table at meal times and then removed and washed afterwards.
Designersblock takes place from 24-27 September at 100% Design, Earls Court, London.
See all our stories about London Design Festival 2009 in our special category.
Here's some info from Maezm:
Spread the dish on the table. The flexible table cloth that looks just like a dish makes it possible to prepare food anywhere just by spreading it.
When the meal is over the ‘dish table cover’ is removed and washed. A sheet of a flexible ‘dish’ that is folded or crushed brings a new way of life that is not affected by space or time limitations.
meal tray type / special silicon for food / injection molding / 505 x 415 x 57 (mm)
reddot design award / design concept / "best of the best"
MACEF dining in2015 competition "shortlist entry"
- Scoop chair by KiBiSi for Globe Zero 4
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
- New magazines: "It's gloriously single-m…inded"
- Dezeen Screen: Saint James and Ruché at… Ligne Roset Westend
- Air Vase by Torafu Architects
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
- Somewhere In Between by Andrew Aloisio
- Charming by Tord Boontje
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories