Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- Glueline by Oscar Diaz
- "Technology is going to turn the entire …fashion industry inside out"
- Feather by Jens Fager for Edsbyn
- Grão by Pedrita
- Fold Pot by Emanuele Pizzolorusso expand…s around growing plants
- The Birth by Studio Job
- Semplice lamp by Industrial Facility for… Oluce
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- In a Pinch shelving system by Arttu Kuis…ma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories