Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- Simon Legald simplifies wine accessories… for Normann Copenhagen
- Druida barbecue by Mermeladaestudio
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad f…or pq
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- Flame by Tom Dixon
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- Philco PC by SchultzeWORKS
- Jaime Hayón for BD
- Moof by Sjoerd Smit for Areaware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories