Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- 250 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
- Borselius attempts to perfect traditiona…l street lighting with Halo
- Everlastingblast by Pippo Lionni
- The Back Room by Studio Toogood
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- dezeen interviews... Murray Moss
- Artek launches bamboo furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories