Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoun…g Kim of Metafaux Design
- "The second hand is a real piece of sc…ulpture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
- Tre by Jonas Trampedach for Arco
- WaterDream by Front for Axor
- All Lovely Stuff by Carl Clerkin and E…d Ward
- Moonwatch by The Emotion Lab
- Lasso Shoes by Gaspard Tiné-Berès at… Show RCA 2012
- Prado sofa with movable backrest cushi…ons by Christian Werner for Ligne Roset
- Outofstock's Flag cabinet conceals and… displays small objects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories