Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- Plug + Play by Neil Merry
- The Oasis of Aboukir green wall by Patri…ck Blanc
- Symbiosis by Jelte van Abbema
- Interview with Matthew Hilton
- Playing with Tradition by Richard Hutten
- Zaha Hadid at Sonnabend
- Soho Snog by Cinimod Studio
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patter…n fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- George Sowden designs Softbrew Teapots t…o alleviate "lousy" tea bags
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories