Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
- Emeco launches seat pads for the classic… but cold 1006 Navy Chair
- Karimoku New Standard's wooden chairs st…ack like supermarket trolleys
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
- In a Room by Karen Ryan
- Fondue Stool by Satsuki Ohata is modelle…d on molten cheese
- Narcisse mirrors by various designers fo…r Domestic
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and Ree…d Kram
- Industrial Facility adds Branca Stool to… collection for Mattiazzi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories