Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
- dezeen loves... Marc Owens' Receipt Cloc…k
- Anne Boysen's Toward Sofa reconfigures f…or different sitting positions
- Blå Station's Poppe chair is just 33 ce…ntimetres wide
- Jeppe Hein creates 18 whimsical installa…tions for Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- DIY Series by Andre Pereira
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories