Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- Norm 03 Steel by Britt Kornum
- Sebastian Bergne's Fiction bookstand cre…ates the illusion of floating books
- Concrete Things by Komplot for Nola
- Biomimicry chair by Lilian van Daal repl…aces traditional upholstery with 3D-printed structure
- Bocci debuts cloud-shaped 73 glass penda…nt lights
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Crown by Chris Martin for Massproduction…s
- Apple unveils iPhone
- NikeFuel Station at Boxpark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories