Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- The "first man-made biological leaf" cou…ld enable humans to colonise space
- Light Night 2009 by Linda Florence
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop booken…d and battery-powered lamp
- Ghost Chair collection by Design Drift
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Cod Collection by Kria
- Weight Vases by Decha Archjananun
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Pepe chair by Helene Steiner made from r…olled-up beech veneer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories