Polish Design Season: Gdańsk-based design duo Malafor have designed a seat made of a solid piece of oak wrapped in steel.
The stools have a metal handle on one side and are made with a polished stainless steel surface or painted in bright colours.
Here's a little bit of text from Malafor:
It is a seat made of a piece of oak wood cut crosswise and dressed in stainless steel - either with a shiny, mirror-like, or painting finish. The trunk has a handle, so you can take it whenever you like without making any fuss about it.
materials: oak wood, painting stainless sheet, aluminum stripe, aluminum line
measurements: h 45cm/ diameter 30cm
- The fashion industry is "saturated" says… Olivier Theyskens
- Gagosian shows images of Newson show
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- Bavaria by Studio Job
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- Capital headphones by KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Clock for an Architect by Daniel Weil
- Vitamin debuts furniture collection infl…uenced by small-scale production
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories