Called Sketch and intended for use by designers, the lamp head twists upside down to lie flat on the desk.
With the light source pointing upwards it can be used for tracing, accommodating A4-sized paper.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Sketch lamp for designer
A light table for design profession is usually big and heavy.
To solve this problem, we designed a table lamp which has a lighting table Feature and suitable for A4 paper.
The idea is simple. Turing the lamp and put it upon the table. Than you get a light table ready for sketch.
Designer: Hung-Ming Chen(Hommin) & Ninna Kapadia
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Storm furniture by Johannes Hemann
- In Situ by Julien Carretero
- Pablo Bronstein honours Nicholas Hawksmo…or with lighthouse/beach hut hybrid in Folkestone
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Big-Game launches range of multi-faceted… door handles
- Water-shaped bottles by Xiaoli Wen
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories