Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Archipix by Federico Babina
- Movie: Nike Pro TurboSpeed speed-suit
- Wank by Craig Alun Smith
- Crystal Bulb Shop by Lee Broom
- Rain Room by rAndom International at the… Barbican
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- Traditional Windsor chair updated by Mik…ko Hannula
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories