Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Lenticularis is a combined mirror and sc…ent diffuser
- Skin collection by Nacho Carbonell
- Space Furniture installation by voonwong…&bensonsaw
- Thomas Feichtner launches cutlery for Ja…rosinski & Vaugoin at Vienna Design Week
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic for Emeco
- Folder by Mikuláš Novotný
- Bookinist by Nils Holger Moormann
- Objets Nomades for Louis Vuitton
- Patricia Urquiola at Belgrade Design Wee…k
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories