Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- French designers hack a 3D printer to ma…ke a tattooing machine
- G-Star RAW Spring Summer 2014 collection… by Marc Newson
- Alta One bike by Frost Produkt, Norway S…ays and Bleed
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt De…sign
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
- Guitars for OK Go by Moritz Waldemeyer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories