Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- AA Stools by Torafu Architects
- Tableware by Aldo Bakker
- Green Belt underwear by David Adjaye for… PACT
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
- Swing Bar by Duffy London
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making pro…cess to create wax tables
- Quand Jim se Relaxe by Matali Crasset
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories