Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Designed in Hackney: The Floating Cine…ma by Studio Weave
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
- AMO simulates an infinite catwalk for …Prada menswear show
- Beach towels double as seats for Júli…a Esqué's Marina deck chair
- Minimal Work Station by Fredrik Paulse…n
- Riya office chair by PearsonLloyd for …Bene
- Antique Chinese stools from Chest of D…rawers at the Temporium
- Giant flowers obscure models in Ondrej… Adamek's graduate fashion collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories