Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a gl…ass base and a concrete lid
- Designed in Hackney: Drum tables by Cori…nna Warm
- Aria and Avia lamps by Zaha Hadid for Sl…amp
- The Living Points Structure jewellery co…vers limbs in porcupine-like spines
- Bottle Humidifier by Cloud and Co
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth Asse…mblage furniture collection
- M.A.S.S.A.S. by Patricia Urquiola for Mo…roso
- Take2 by Rolf Sachs
- Lighthouse by Christian Vivanco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories