Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- The Holding-Breath Chair by Ray Jiao & Y…i Wang
- Philippe Starck at Driade
- Nespresso Battery by Mischer’Traxler
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
- Jewellerysense by Flóra Vági
- Mousetraps by Johanna Schmeer
- United Nude and Iris van Herpen design s…culptural shoes for her Biopiracy fashion collection
- EOps Noisezero i+ Eco by Michael Young
- Designersblock opening party and Illustr…ate 07
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories