Twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas have designed a collection of shoes made of bread.
Called Bread Shoes (of course), the products come in a variety of designs and dough recipes.
Children's styles are also available.
More information here.
Here's what the designers say:
That’s right, boys and girls! Put some romance in your “loaf” life!
Edible… dries itself… made from bread... first in fashion… needs no pressing…feels good in dry climate… won’t sag
Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable, hand-picked cardboard box.
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Da…niel Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Plakbanterie by Johan Bruninx
- Carousel by Adam Goodrum
- Donna Wilson on her knitted tree for t…he Stepney Green Design Collection
- Just Black by Marsotto Edizioni
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at t…he Centre Pompidou
- Building Bytes 3D printed bricks by Br…ian Peters
- Akihiro Mizuuchi makes Lego bricks fro…m chocolate
- Art commissions at Heathrow Terminal F…ive
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories