Hamburg designer Alexa Lixfeld has designed a range of perfume bottles with concrete tops.
Called Fragrance, the collection includes three different scents, each with a differently-coloured concrete lid.
Photographs are by Alexa Lixfeld and Karin Elmers.
Here's some text from Lixfeld:
FRA EDP 003
AN EXOTIC FRESH FOUGÈRE PERFUME WITH BERGAMOT AND ROSMARINE WHICH COLLIDES WITH STRONG WOODY ORIENTAL ACCORDS OF PATCHOULI AND PEPPER IN ITS HEART LEADS INTO A DRY DOWN OF SPICY AND SWEET NOTES OF VANILLA AND CINNAMON.
FRA EDP 002
A UNIQUE NATURAL FRAGRANCE THAT EVOKES THE AIR SCENTED BY A SANDALWOOD FAN IN MOTION. PRECIOUS SOFT WOODY INGREDIENTS LIKE SANDALWOOD FROM EAST INDIA, CEDAR WOOD, PATCHOULI AND VETIVER LEAD TO WARM BALSAMIC ACCORDS OF FIR, TONKA BEAN, VANILLA, BENZOE TOPPED WITH A HINT OF JASMINE AND CARROT SEED OIL.
FRA EDP 001
THIS ELEGANT AND COMFORTING FRAGRANCE COMBINES COOL ELEMENTS OF WHITE FLOWERS LIKE LILY OF THE VALLEY AND JASMINE WITH SOOTHING LIGHT HERBS AND REFRESHING WHITE TEA. A VERY SPECIAL MUSK ACCORD GIVES A UNIQUE CHARACTER TO THIS VALUABLE PERFUME.
- K01 by Marc Newson for Pentax
- "Sculpture's gift to architecture is the… staircase" - Alex de Rijke
- Dezeen relaunch party at Covent Garden S…uper Design
- Chair/Stool by Krystian Kowalski
- Macula font by Jacques Le Bailly
- Otto by Paolo Cappello for Miniforms
- Afteroom presents three-legged chair and… stackable table for Menu
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- Funnel Friends by Roger Arquer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories