Hamburg designer Alexa Lixfeld has designed a range of perfume bottles with concrete tops.
Called Fragrance, the collection includes three different scents, each with a differently-coloured concrete lid.
Photographs are by Alexa Lixfeld and Karin Elmers.
Here's some text from Lixfeld:
FRA EDP 003
AN EXOTIC FRESH FOUGÈRE PERFUME WITH BERGAMOT AND ROSMARINE WHICH COLLIDES WITH STRONG WOODY ORIENTAL ACCORDS OF PATCHOULI AND PEPPER IN ITS HEART LEADS INTO A DRY DOWN OF SPICY AND SWEET NOTES OF VANILLA AND CINNAMON.
FRA EDP 002
A UNIQUE NATURAL FRAGRANCE THAT EVOKES THE AIR SCENTED BY A SANDALWOOD FAN IN MOTION. PRECIOUS SOFT WOODY INGREDIENTS LIKE SANDALWOOD FROM EAST INDIA, CEDAR WOOD, PATCHOULI AND VETIVER LEAD TO WARM BALSAMIC ACCORDS OF FIR, TONKA BEAN, VANILLA, BENZOE TOPPED WITH A HINT OF JASMINE AND CARROT SEED OIL.
FRA EDP 001
THIS ELEGANT AND COMFORTING FRAGRANCE COMBINES COOL ELEMENTS OF WHITE FLOWERS LIKE LILY OF THE VALLEY AND JASMINE WITH SOOTHING LIGHT HERBS AND REFRESHING WHITE TEA. A VERY SPECIAL MUSK ACCORD GIVES A UNIQUE CHARACTER TO THIS VALUABLE PERFUME.
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
- Campana Brothers "would have disappeared…" without Massimo Morozzi
- Ice and Snow Furniture by Hongtao Zhou
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- Formafantasma combines crystal and coppe…r with ritualistic water purification range
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- Druida barbecue by Mermeladaestudio
- Coupé Concept by MINI
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories