Hamburg designer Alexa Lixfeld has designed a range of perfume bottles with concrete tops.
Called Fragrance, the collection includes three different scents, each with a differently-coloured concrete lid.
Photographs are by Alexa Lixfeld and Karin Elmers.
Here's some text from Lixfeld:
FRA EDP 003
AN EXOTIC FRESH FOUGÈRE PERFUME WITH BERGAMOT AND ROSMARINE WHICH COLLIDES WITH STRONG WOODY ORIENTAL ACCORDS OF PATCHOULI AND PEPPER IN ITS HEART LEADS INTO A DRY DOWN OF SPICY AND SWEET NOTES OF VANILLA AND CINNAMON.
FRA EDP 002
A UNIQUE NATURAL FRAGRANCE THAT EVOKES THE AIR SCENTED BY A SANDALWOOD FAN IN MOTION. PRECIOUS SOFT WOODY INGREDIENTS LIKE SANDALWOOD FROM EAST INDIA, CEDAR WOOD, PATCHOULI AND VETIVER LEAD TO WARM BALSAMIC ACCORDS OF FIR, TONKA BEAN, VANILLA, BENZOE TOPPED WITH A HINT OF JASMINE AND CARROT SEED OIL.
FRA EDP 001
THIS ELEGANT AND COMFORTING FRAGRANCE COMBINES COOL ELEMENTS OF WHITE FLOWERS LIKE LILY OF THE VALLEY AND JASMINE WITH SOOTHING LIGHT HERBS AND REFRESHING WHITE TEA. A VERY SPECIAL MUSK ACCORD GIVES A UNIQUE CHARACTER TO THIS VALUABLE PERFUME.
- Threads for Cockaigne woven fashion coll…ection by Martijn van Strien
- Veloheld by neongrau.id
- Tom Dixon Shop by Studio Toogood
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaunch…ed by Vitsœ
- Andrew Cheng designs Chopsticks side tab…les with skinny legs
- Please by Jasper Morrison at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- Sebastian Bergne says bottoms up with ti…lting egg-shaped decanter
- Louche glassware by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories