Called Dolly, the product consists of one rounded U-shaped object, internally divided into two chambers.
Here's a tiny bit of text from McBride:
Dolly is a porcelain cruet set, designed by Ross McBride for Normann Copenhagen.
With its round, feminine design, Dolly is a good example of a salt and pepper shaker that brings humor and originality to the dining table. Never again will the set be broken up!
The organic form, originating as a simple blob drawn on a napkin, belies the fact that it is extremely difficult to produce in ceramic with a barrier separating the salt and pepper chambers.
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Land Rover Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Arne Quinze for Jaga
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… Design Museum Holon
- Blur by Big-game
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- Head-in by Magma Architecture
- Skrivo's Halo chair comprises two parts …that slot together
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories