Called Dolly, the product consists of one rounded U-shaped object, internally divided into two chambers.
Here's a tiny bit of text from McBride:
Dolly is a porcelain cruet set, designed by Ross McBride for Normann Copenhagen.
With its round, feminine design, Dolly is a good example of a salt and pepper shaker that brings humor and originality to the dining table. Never again will the set be broken up!
The organic form, originating as a simple blob drawn on a napkin, belies the fact that it is extremely difficult to produce in ceramic with a barrier separating the salt and pepper chambers.
- The Skullmate by Luke Twigger
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
- Plastic Polo for Lacoste by Michael Youn…g
- Nendo twists traditional details to enli…ven simple white shirts
- Philippe Malouin creates "super soft" fo…am chair for Established & Sons
- Soft Hercules by FAT
- Punkt. Alarm Clock and Phone by Jasper M…orrison at Dezeen Super Store
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Tom Dixon
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galleri…e Kreo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories