Called Dolly, the product consists of one rounded U-shaped object, internally divided into two chambers.
Here's a tiny bit of text from McBride:
Dolly is a porcelain cruet set, designed by Ross McBride for Normann Copenhagen.
With its round, feminine design, Dolly is a good example of a salt and pepper shaker that brings humor and originality to the dining table. Never again will the set be broken up!
The organic form, originating as a simple blob drawn on a napkin, belies the fact that it is extremely difficult to produce in ceramic with a barrier separating the salt and pepper chambers.
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- The Scent of Crystal by Tokujin Yoshio…ka
- Jonas Wagell designs Concrete Lamp for… Menu
- Edible tableware by Rice-Design
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Ammo Liao's recyclable Bio-Knit traine…rs have uppers knitted from a single material
- Mermaids by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilis…h Macintosh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories