Photographs are by Raw Color.
Isaacs and Manders also designed the exhibition for Design Invertuals.
Here's a little information from Daphna Isaacs:
Centerpieces (in Dutch: Tafelstukken)
The lamps are a contemporary translation of the classical centerpiece.
The centerpieces stand out by shining upon themselves and their contents.
Three quaint characters arise by using this combination of shape, material and light.
Material: porcelain and oak
- Studio Toogood creates a blood red insta…llation for Hermès
- Y-Grinder by DesignWright for Joseph Jos…eph
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "ti…ckle the soul"
- 19 Greek Street design gallery opens in …London
- Nipple lights by Naama Arbel
- Verlan Dress by Francis Bitonti and New …Skins Workshop students
- Antonino Cardillo combines scent and tex…ture for Illuminum Fragrance shop interior
- Posters for Brocante by Demian Conrad
- David Bowie is at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories