Spanish designers Luzinterruptus have created an installation in Madrid by attaching LED lights to leaves.
Called An Almost Ephimeral Autumn, the installation involved making the leaves appear to float by supporting them on wires and lighting from below.
"Finding somewhere in Madrid with Autumn at its best was hard but in the end we did," say the designers.
"For our installation, we lit 200 dry leaves and lifted them from the ground until it seemed as if a truly soft breeze of light had made the Autumn fallen leaves raise into the air."
More about Luzinterruptus on Dezeen:
More information on the desingers' blog.
- Design Museum Collection App: kettles
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- Final debateat Me Craft/You Industry
- Dream music video by Cauboyz
- OUYA by Fuseproject
- Front at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- More from Stuart Haygarth
- Waterfalls flow over catwalk at Hunter f…ashion show
- HU by Ross Lovegrove for Issey Miyake
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories