Called Long-d, the product is designed for people who need to keep an eye on the time in two locations.
It is made of polyethylene and fibreglass in white or dark grey, and with a square or round face.
Here's some text from Kit Men Keung:
Long-d is a dual-time wall clock collection developed for Taiwanese company Verso Lab. Intended to allow users to read the times of twin time zones in a visually subtle style while maintaining a regular relationship with someone on the other side of the globe.
The colour contrast of secondary clock hands have been delicately reduced to appear like a shadow on the interface acting as a conscious reminder of the distance between the user and their connections abroad. With a passing glance the user can quickly and easily attain the information from the clock.
Crafted from polyethylene with additional fiber glass, this piece is available in both square and circular versions in either white or charcoal grey.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 25cm x 25cm x 3.8cm
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- Furniture from SCP
- Water droplets diffuse light from Arturo… Erbsman's Atmos lamp
- Studio profile: Kompott
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- Knauf and Brown encourages mindful engag…ement with everyday objects
- The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982
- Didier Faustino adds "explosive architec…tural installation" to André Bloc's 1950s villa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories