Called Long-d, the product is designed for people who need to keep an eye on the time in two locations.
It is made of polyethylene and fibreglass in white or dark grey, and with a square or round face.
Here's some text from Kit Men Keung:
Long-d is a dual-time wall clock collection developed for Taiwanese company Verso Lab. Intended to allow users to read the times of twin time zones in a visually subtle style while maintaining a regular relationship with someone on the other side of the globe.
The colour contrast of secondary clock hands have been delicately reduced to appear like a shadow on the interface acting as a conscious reminder of the distance between the user and their connections abroad. With a passing glance the user can quickly and easily attain the information from the clock.
Crafted from polyethylene with additional fiber glass, this piece is available in both square and circular versions in either white or charcoal grey.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 25cm x 25cm x 3.8cm
- 300 Coloured Vases by Hella Jongerius at… Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Netscape by Konstantin Grcic at Design M…iami/
- Carlo Ratti's Cloud Cast directs a cooli…ng mist over passersby
- The Wind by Issey Miyake with James Dyso…n
- Roots by Kai Linke
- Euro Condom by Ingo Maurer
- MYchair by UNStudio
- Soft Parcel by TAF
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories