Called Long-d, the product is designed for people who need to keep an eye on the time in two locations.
It is made of polyethylene and fibreglass in white or dark grey, and with a square or round face.
Here's some text from Kit Men Keung:
Long-d is a dual-time wall clock collection developed for Taiwanese company Verso Lab. Intended to allow users to read the times of twin time zones in a visually subtle style while maintaining a regular relationship with someone on the other side of the globe.
The colour contrast of secondary clock hands have been delicately reduced to appear like a shadow on the interface acting as a conscious reminder of the distance between the user and their connections abroad. With a passing glance the user can quickly and easily attain the information from the clock.
Crafted from polyethylene with additional fiber glass, this piece is available in both square and circular versions in either white or charcoal grey.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 25cm x 25cm x 3.8cm
- Interactive slideshow: Normann Copenhage…n's latest furniture collection
- Ghost Stories by Nendo at Friedman Benda… Gallery
- A New Bus for London by Matthew Heywood
- ScanLAB and Pernilla Ohrstedt create a p…hysical "point cloud" at designjunction
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- Fogo Island Furniture by Ineke Hans
- And Nowhere a Shadow by Cohen Van Balen …at Future Perfect
- Room shelving system functions like a hu…ge shape-sorter toy
- Tenspace by WOW
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories