Called Tracks Headphone Series, the products are based on the design of early walkman headphones.
They feature a metal headband with cups attached by plastic connectors, which come in sets of colours and can be interchanged.
Here's some text from AIAIAI:
Tracks Headphone Series (headphones & headphones with microphone) are on-ear headphones inspired by the function and design of the old iconic walkman headphones.
Once again the development has been a collaboration with Kilo Design to ensure a unique expression together with the newest speaker driver technology and material craftsmanship.
The 40mm speaker offers a full spectrum sonic experience from the deepest base to high frequency tones.
The design of Tracks is subtle with a clear focus on organic lines and an overall iconic shape.
The simple brace design fits all and ensures a comfortable and secure fit. The slider connecting the ear cup and the brace comes in three sets of different colours for customization.
For disassembly you can easily slide off your ear cups and pack them securely for transportation or share your music with a friend on the road. The headphones come with a neat carrying bag for protecting the different headphone parts and keeping the wires from entangling with other items in your bag.
AIAIAI and Kilo Design have again created a headphone which gives an overall great experience for eyes and ears.
- Sofa by Satyendra Pakhalé for Hästens
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Dream music video by Cauboyz
- Sou Fujimoto stacks aluminium boxes to f…orm "nomadic" house installation in Paris
- Patricia Urquiola at Belgrade Design Wee…k
- Fab.com and One Nordic reveal first coll…ection under new design brand Hem
- Rough & Smooth collection by Tom Dixon
- Ilpox by Marina Hoermanseder
- New Fiat 500
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories