French designer FX Balléry has designed a collection of brightly-coloured vases that look like sections of plumbing pipes.
Called Pretty Vases Collection, the objects are made of PVC for French brand Domeau&Pérès.
Photographs are by Fred Dumur.
Here's some more text from FX Balléry:
Pretty Vase Collection
Design: Francois Xavier Ballery for Domeau&Pérès
Domeau&Pérès are are collaborating with FX Balléry in order to launch a collection of totally new vases in many shapes. FX Balléry has chosen these sections of water pipes in PVC and has drawn his inspiration from construction games by using the object in a novel way from its original function.
According to FX Balléry "This collection of vases is the perfect human adventure between Domeau&Pérès and myself."
It is a spontaneous object, a surprising micro-architecture composed of industrial materials which reveal a new version of DIY: ultra-modern, the Pretty Vase collection is lacquered, and can be adapted according to your wants and needs. The useful becomes beautiful, and durable.
- Dezeen and International Design Forum
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- The Catch by Julia Lohmann
- Revised Craft by Sjoerd Vroonland
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Ring by Hotzu River Cheng at Show RCA 20…12
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories