Called Clockwork Love, the range includes six designs each representing a different emotion.
Symbols are layered to create what look like mechanisms frozen in time.
The series is an extension of Tjep.'s 2002 project Bling Bling, which featured overlapping logos.
The project remains on show until 16 January.
Here's some text from Tjep.:
Clockwork Love by Tjep.
Clockwork Love builds further on the Bling Bling pendant designed by Tjep. for Chi Ha Paura...?
Launched in 2002, it was constructed from several layers of overlapping logos.
Clockwork Love is a jewelry collection evenly and consistently combining a great multitude of graphic elements in a multitude of layers.
The main body of this collection presented in Gallery Ra in Amsterdam consists of 6 timepieces expressing different 'heart moods' through the liberal use of symbolic references, the collection of pendants link up to such themes as fragility, passion, uncertainty and desire.
The frozen mechanical arrangements express characters as if it were portraits immobilized in time.
Different cutting techniques and materials have been applied and mixed.
Above: Black Bling
The pieces range in size from 8*8 cm (small), 16*16 cm (medium) all the way to 70*70 (Extra Large) as mural.
Parallel to the main theme are the sub-themes: evil, peace and black bling.
- Gagosian shows more Newson pieces
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- Barkow Leibinger chose "strong and elast…ic" cotton for tensile installation in Marrakech
- Ghost-like Architecture by Shingo Masuda… and Katsuhisa Otsubo Architects
- New Pinterest board: paper design
- Technology in bathrooms should be "hidde…n away," says Vola designer
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
- Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection
- Magnetic Fields by Studio Tord Boontje
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories