Bulgarian architect Petar Zaharinov has designed a table consisting of interlocking wooden slats.
Called 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table, the piece is held together by notches in each beech component and requires no glue or nails for assembly.
Here's some more information from Petar Zaharinov:
6x3 table is a 18 piece interlocking structure. It is made only of wood and glass, no metal or plastic parts, nor gluing is involved, just a reciprocal frame and a transparent top. It consists of 6 types of wooden elements, 3 pieces of each. It is assemblable and disassemblable, allowing easy transportation.
Project: 6x3 table
Material: beech wood
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- New Pinterest board: chairs
- South Korean road signs by Studio Dumbar
- Photos from augmented reality watch stor…e at Hackney House Austin now online
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geometri…es to Fogia furniture
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- eBoy for Groove Armada
- Spaza-De-Move-On by Doung Anwar Jahangee…r
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories