Bulgarian architect Petar Zaharinov has designed a table consisting of interlocking wooden slats.
Called 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table, the piece is held together by notches in each beech component and requires no glue or nails for assembly.
Here's some more information from Petar Zaharinov:
6x3 table is a 18 piece interlocking structure. It is made only of wood and glass, no metal or plastic parts, nor gluing is involved, just a reciprocal frame and a transparent top. It consists of 6 types of wooden elements, 3 pieces of each. It is assemblable and disassemblable, allowing easy transportation.
Project: 6x3 table
Material: beech wood
- Ola Rune at Qubique 2011
- From Now to Eternity
- StickingSticks by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collecti…on in "de rigueur" marble
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian d…esign" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
- Carl Malmsten made me do it by David Eri…csson
- Nendo's cabin baggage has a hard shell a…nd a soft front like a tortoise
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
- Tom Dixon's Cog lights are shaped like m…achine components
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories