Bulgarian architect Petar Zaharinov has designed a table consisting of interlocking wooden slats.
Called 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table, the piece is held together by notches in each beech component and requires no glue or nails for assembly.
Here's some more information from Petar Zaharinov:
6x3 table is a 18 piece interlocking structure. It is made only of wood and glass, no metal or plastic parts, nor gluing is involved, just a reciprocal frame and a transparent top. It consists of 6 types of wooden elements, 3 pieces of each. It is assemblable and disassemblable, allowing easy transportation.
Project: 6x3 table
Material: beech wood
- Mr Jones Watches series 2 by Crispin Jon…es
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- Extra ID by Anke Weiss
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- Tenspace by WOW
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Eley Kishimoto introduces its first hand…-printed wallpaper collection
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories