Bulgarian architect Petar Zaharinov has designed a table consisting of interlocking wooden slats.
Called 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table, the piece is held together by notches in each beech component and requires no glue or nails for assembly.
Here's some more information from Petar Zaharinov:
6x3 table is a 18 piece interlocking structure. It is made only of wood and glass, no metal or plastic parts, nor gluing is involved, just a reciprocal frame and a transparent top. It consists of 6 types of wooden elements, 3 pieces of each. It is assemblable and disassemblable, allowing easy transportation.
Project: 6x3 table
Material: beech wood
- Les Cascadeurs installation by Laurent G…ongora interrupts the flow of a waterfall
- Ribbon by Shin Azumi
- Mathieu Lehanneur wraps Hybrid radio for… Lexon in woven rattan
- Pontoon and Maritime S by Benjamin Huber…tfor Casamania
- Design Talks at Design Miami 08: transcr…ipts
- Confluences by Philippe Nigro
- Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch Store
- Blickfang designworkshop helps designers… "think about themselves as a brand"
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories