At Maison & Objet in Paris this month designers Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon will launch a collection of glass and ceramic tableware.
Here's some text from the designers:
The work will be presented for the first time at Macef in Milano in Jan 15-18 and Maison & Objet in Paris in Jan 22-26, then produced by Atipico, a young italian manufacturer focused on craft and simple products for living.
Crudo Collection comes from the enthusiasm and talent of five designers who share the will to narrate and reinterpret the purity of the everyday gestures throughout the preciousness of the material and its transformation.
The Collection explores the different facets that the word "crudo" assumes, both in the food and kitchenware realm: "crudo" is the simplicity of homemade food, it's the honesty of tastes and and flavors of Italian peasant cuisine, it's the vegan, assembled and fashionable raw food.
Ceramics, terracotta and glass embody all those aspects and render them into a simple, honest and elegant collection.
Crudo Collection is designed by: Robin Bigio, Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Martin Meier, Oliviero Zanon.
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood s…ign hoax in Los Angeles
- Runaway lamp by Nika Zupanc
- Trapets by Note Design Studio for Zero
- "Everyone will be interested in making t…hings instead of buying things" - Janne Kyttanen
- Objets Nomades for Louis Vuitton
- Bourrasque by Paul Cocksedge
- Feather by Jens Fager for Edsbyn
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories