At Maison & Objet in Paris this month designers Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon will launch a collection of glass and ceramic tableware.
Here's some text from the designers:
The work will be presented for the first time at Macef in Milano in Jan 15-18 and Maison & Objet in Paris in Jan 22-26, then produced by Atipico, a young italian manufacturer focused on craft and simple products for living.
Crudo Collection comes from the enthusiasm and talent of five designers who share the will to narrate and reinterpret the purity of the everyday gestures throughout the preciousness of the material and its transformation.
The Collection explores the different facets that the word "crudo" assumes, both in the food and kitchenware realm: "crudo" is the simplicity of homemade food, it's the honesty of tastes and and flavors of Italian peasant cuisine, it's the vegan, assembled and fashionable raw food.
Ceramics, terracotta and glass embody all those aspects and render them into a simple, honest and elegant collection.
Crudo Collection is designed by: Robin Bigio, Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Martin Meier, Oliviero Zanon.
- Heart for Japan by Delphine Perrot
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Design… at the Design Museum
- Teso table by Foster + Partners for Molt…eni&C
- Yves Behar on skeuomorphic design and Ap…ple
- Local by fuseproject
- Kettle by Estelle Sauvage
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galleri…e Kreo
- Inga Sempé unveils quilt-covered Ruché… armchair for Ligne Roset
- Made in Asia by Andreas Saxer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories