At Maison & Objet in Paris this month designers Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon will launch a collection of glass and ceramic tableware.
Here's some text from the designers:
The work will be presented for the first time at Macef in Milano in Jan 15-18 and Maison & Objet in Paris in Jan 22-26, then produced by Atipico, a young italian manufacturer focused on craft and simple products for living.
Crudo Collection comes from the enthusiasm and talent of five designers who share the will to narrate and reinterpret the purity of the everyday gestures throughout the preciousness of the material and its transformation.
The Collection explores the different facets that the word "crudo" assumes, both in the food and kitchenware realm: "crudo" is the simplicity of homemade food, it's the honesty of tastes and and flavors of Italian peasant cuisine, it's the vegan, assembled and fashionable raw food.
Ceramics, terracotta and glass embody all those aspects and render them into a simple, honest and elegant collection.
Crudo Collection is designed by: Robin Bigio, Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Martin Meier, Oliviero Zanon.
- Torafu Architects hides dolls' house w…ithin a wooden chair
- GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree indicates… emotions with LEDs
- Colourless scenes whizz past during mu…sic video for The Road
- Table-Palette by Kiki van Eijk
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for …the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity …to the dinner table
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for …Workhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil L…ibertíny
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories