Called saucer, the product was launched at imm Cologne in Germany last week.
The hook is made of a bent wire rod with a thin metal plate on top.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our special category.
The following text is from Degenhardt:
Saucer by Colgne-based architect and industrial designer Eric Degenhardt - the new simple coat hook has been launched at the imm cologne 2010 - by German manufacturer Schönbuch who specialises in functional furniture for hallways.
The bent wire rod hook works with and without coat hangers or cambrels. The sharp bent loop allows even storing rackets and umbrellas. A hovering saucer-like thin metal plate works as key or cap rest. The matte powder coated hook comes in different colours.
- Ninety Light by Shawn Littrell
- "East London has a thriving community of… creative people" - Nicolas Roope
- Liberty of London boutique by Pierre Bue…cler and Jean-Christophe Poggioli
- Furniture by Tierney Haines
- Model Home 2013 by Michael Lin and Ateli…er Bow-Wow with Andrew Barrie
- Nike 1 World AF1 by Maharam with Hella J…ongerius
- Shadow and Light by Front for Porro
- Monica Förster folds cushions over sofa… modules for Fogia
- Birth certificates by IWANT for Icon mag…azine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories