Called saucer, the product was launched at imm Cologne in Germany last week.
The hook is made of a bent wire rod with a thin metal plate on top.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our special category.
The following text is from Degenhardt:
Saucer by Colgne-based architect and industrial designer Eric Degenhardt - the new simple coat hook has been launched at the imm cologne 2010 - by German manufacturer Schönbuch who specialises in functional furniture for hallways.
The bent wire rod hook works with and without coat hangers or cambrels. The sharp bent loop allows even storing rackets and umbrellas. A hovering saucer-like thin metal plate works as key or cap rest. The matte powder coated hook comes in different colours.
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Studi…o
- Plug + Play by Neil Merry
- Stir It by Anna Blattert for Postfossil
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Wireless router vase by STC
- Ontwerpduo bases Fairytale Furniture col…lection on fantasy stories
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories