This month we've compiled our ten most popular Dezeen stories about shoes.
In first place are the Mojito Shoes by architect Julian Hakes, which have no foot plate.
Second place goes to these slippers made of bread, hollowed out by twin brothers and designers R&E Praspaliauskas.
Zaha Hadid regularly makes it to our top ten features, this time with her boots for Lacoste that snap around the wearer's ankles thanks to a bi-stable metallic strip.
More from Zaha Hadid: her shoes for Brazilian plastic footwear brand Melissa are at number four.
And more from Melissa in fifth place, this time heels by Jean Paul Gaultier.
Sixth most popular are these shoes by Tracey Neuls featuring cast rubber soles and Sanderson fabrics.
Dutch designer Hella Jongerius' Tribute to Camper project comes in seventh.
Our eighth most popular shoe story features a giant, illuminated shoe containing a miniature city Dutch designers Freedom of Creation for Japanese footwear brand Onitsuka Tiger.
Jaime Hayon's shoes for Camper are in ninth place.
And we conclude our top ten stories about shoes with this pair made of a single piece of leather folded round a stainless steel support by Marloes ten Bhömer.
Oh okay, here are a few more...
That really is it now. We'll be back with another top ten next month.
Dezeen's top ten: churches
Dezeen's review of 2009
Dezeen's top ten: Dubai projects
Dezeen’s top ten: lighting
Dezeen’s top ten: watches and clocks
Dezeen’s top ten: cardboard projects
Dezeen’s top ten: shops
Dezeen’s top ten: schools
Dezeen’s top ten: pavilions
Dezeen’s top ten: hotels
Dezeen’s top ten: animals
Dezeen’s 2008 review
Dezeen’s top ten: glamorous girls
Dezeen’s top ten: Japanese projects
Dezeen’s top ten: student projects
Dezeen’s top ten: interiors
Dezeen’s top ten: stories with most comments
Dezeen’s top ten: Milan 2008
Dezeen’s top ten: houses
Dezeen’s top ten: skyscrapers
Top ten Dezeen stories from December 2007
Most popular stories during our first twelve months
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nendo's seven door concepts include desi…gns for wheelchair users and children
- The Bent Hands by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- POV Candleholder by Note Design Studio f…or Menu
- Luzinterruptus creates "weird and sinist…er" lighting installation using floating latex gloves
- Stay At My Home by Designasyl
- What Can You Bring to the Table by stude…nts from Lund University
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
- Clip, Stamp, Fold: The Radical Architec…ture of Little Magazines, at the Architectural Association
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories