Called Alodia, the stool is made of two bent tubes with a sheet steel seat curved around the top.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Cappellini:
Stool ALODIA - design: Todd Bracher 2010
Stool produced with metal tube and steel plate, seat cut by laser, black plastic feet. Available in two heights, Alodia is matt varnished in white, anthracite, mustard, green, light blue and avio blue colours.
Low stool cm. 46 x 54 x 72 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 28,50 h.
High stool cm. 46 x 54 x 82 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 32,25 h.
- Woodwalk by Paul Coudamy
- Scrapwood Wallpaper 2 by Piet Hein Eek f…or NLXL
- Tree Tape by Nitipak Samsen
- Superduperstudio designs "spillproof" wi…ne glasses
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for Un…ique Copenhagen
- Evo Giant by Mondaine is now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- TwentyTwo by Jaime Hayón for Ceccotti
- In Here, for This by Krijn de Koning
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories