Called Alodia, the stool is made of two bent tubes with a sheet steel seat curved around the top.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Cappellini:
Stool ALODIA - design: Todd Bracher 2010
Stool produced with metal tube and steel plate, seat cut by laser, black plastic feet. Available in two heights, Alodia is matt varnished in white, anthracite, mustard, green, light blue and avio blue colours.
Low stool cm. 46 x 54 x 72 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 28,50 h.
High stool cm. 46 x 54 x 82 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 32,25 h.
- Dezeen podcast - Hussein Chalayan at the… Design Museum
- Concepts by the Campana Brothers at Frie…dman Benda
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
- Tom Dixon to unveil accessories with liv…e "factory" at Maison & Objet
- Lard Series by Commonwealth
- Air Tattoos by Logical Art
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
- Tamago by Merci Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories