Called Alodia, the stool is made of two bent tubes with a sheet steel seat curved around the top.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Cappellini:
Stool ALODIA - design: Todd Bracher 2010
Stool produced with metal tube and steel plate, seat cut by laser, black plastic feet. Available in two heights, Alodia is matt varnished in white, anthracite, mustard, green, light blue and avio blue colours.
Low stool cm. 46 x 54 x 72 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 28,50 h.
High stool cm. 46 x 54 x 82 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 32,25 h.
- AERO designs wooden bicycle frame to e…xplore techniques for architecture
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by… Luzinterruptus
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
- String Lights by Michael Anastassiades… for Flos
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- Dual Cut by Kitmen Keung for Sixinch
- Croatian designer creates giant light …show by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Creatures, Corona and Pacis by Nigel C…oates for Slamp
- A New Bus for London by Matthew Heywoo…d
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories