Called Alodia, the stool is made of two bent tubes with a sheet steel seat curved around the top.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Cappellini:
Stool ALODIA - design: Todd Bracher 2010
Stool produced with metal tube and steel plate, seat cut by laser, black plastic feet. Available in two heights, Alodia is matt varnished in white, anthracite, mustard, green, light blue and avio blue colours.
Low stool cm. 46 x 54 x 72 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 28,50 h.
High stool cm. 46 x 54 x 82 h. inch 18 x 21,25 x 32,25 h.
- Is This the Coolest Chair Ever Made? by …Charlie Davidson
- Styrofoam Sofa by Kwangho Lee
- &made offer free Milan rides
- Dezeen Screen: The Solar Sinter by Marku…s Kayser
- Loop by Oscar Diaz for Field
- Mobile kitchen wins the first NWW Design… Award
- Material Centric by Benjamin Hubert
- Eric Klarenbeek at Selfridges
- Finger-nose Stylus by Dominic Wilcox
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories