Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- Vista by Apollo Architects & Associates
- Mihaly Slocombe extends vineyard home in… Australia with wooden nursery
- Abandoned Soviet architecture photograph…ed by Rebecca Litchfield
- The Barking Bathhouse by Something & Son
- Cedar cladding frames an extension to Th…e Runners House by AR Design Studio
- Slideshow: Plaza Espana by Menis Arquite…ctos
- Kuokkala Church by Lassila Hirvilammi an…d Luonti
- Guelmim Technology School by Saad El Kab…baj, Driss Kettani and Mohamed Amine Siana
- West Buckland School by Rundell Associat…es
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories