Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- CaixaForum Madrid by Herzog & de Meuro…n
- Musevi by Enrique Norten and TEN Arqui…tectos
- Bruther slots curving community centre… into crowded Paris neighbourhood
- Gallery extension proposal by 5468796 …"recreates the quality of light of a rainforest"
- Rem Koolhaas onProject Japan
- Jagged brick artwork by Boris Tellegen… extends over Haarlem housing by Heren 5 Architects
- Porta Volta Fondazione Feltrinelli by …Herzog & de Meuron
- Opera House Oslo by Snøhetta 2
- Lorne Hill House is a retirement resid…ence built among trees on Australia's coastline
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories