Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- Museum of Modern Arab Art by Rafael Viñ…oly Architects
- Singapore national stadium boasts world'…s largest free-spanning dome
- Oficina d'Arquitectura's Portuguese gues…t house is cut in two by a recessed entrance
- Rijkswaterstaat Assen by 24H architectur…e
- Casa Mava by Gubbins Arquitectos
- PKU University of Law by Kokaistudios
- Plasticamente Pavilion by Riccardo Giova…netti
- Small House with Big Spiral Staircase by… Avehideshi Architects
- Two-In-One House by GAAGA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories