Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- Monconseil Sports Hall by Explorations A…rchitecture
- CO2 Cubes by Alfio Bonanno and Christoph…e Cornubert
- VitraHaus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Dalarna Media Arena by ADEPT and Sou Fuj…imoto
- Apartment in Moscow by Peter Kostelov
- Formwerkz Architects' Terrace House is c…overed with plants inside and out
- Future Project of the Year winner announ…ced at World Architecture Festival
- House in Oporto by Álvaro Leite Siza
- Vega Cottage by Kolman Boye Architects r…eferences weathered Norwegian boathouses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories