Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- Braamcamp Freire Secondary School by CVD…B Arquitectos
- School gatehouse built on a strict budge…t by Jonathan Tuckey Design
- World Architecture Festival category win…ners
- La Llotja de Lleida by Mecanoo
- Wine Museum in Lavaux by Mauro Turin Arc…hitectes
- Villa by Daniel Libeskind
- Civic Sports Center and 2013 National Ga…mes Arena by Emergent
- Great Indoors Awards winners 2
- On the Way to the Sea by Derman Verbakel… Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories