Photographer Julien Lanoo has sent us his series of the Rolex Learning Centre in Switzerland, designed by Japanese architects SANAA. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The centre opened in February and is located on the campus of science and technology university EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne).
More information about the building in our earlier story.
|All our stories
- Mobile egg-shaped beach huts installed a…long a South Korean shoreline
- Chimecco by Mark Nixon
- Vanke Center Shenzhen by Steven Holl Arc…hitects
- Festival Hall Of The Tiroler Festspiele …Erl by Delugan Meissl Associated Architects
- House in a Pine Wood by Sundaymorning an…d Massimo Fiorido Associati
- House Y2 by Destilat
- Chiyodanomori Dental Clinic by Hironaka …Ogawa
- Bedaux de Brouwer Architecten uses red b…rick for Dutch countryside house
- Hype Studio and Santini & Rocha Arquitet…os modernise stadium ahead of Brazil World Cup
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories