German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- Art Gallery Showroom by Antonio Ravalli …Architetti
- Studio 13 by Street & Garden Furniture C…o.
- Engine offices by Jump Studios
- Smithfield menswear cardboard shop by Bu…rnt Toast
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and PL…Y Architecture
- Snowflake by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartel…l
- Gable House by FORM/Kouichi Kimura Archi…tects
- Princeton University Julian Street Libra…ry by Joel Sanders
- Reebok Flash store by Formavision
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories