German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- Confiserie Bachmann by HHF Architects
- The Silence Room at Selfridges by Alex… Cochrane Architects
- MAMM Design adds curved walls and diff…erent-shaped doorways to a Japanese apartment
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wie…ki Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- FAT design pie shop and scoff house
- Ominous by Monica Förster
- Motel Out of The Blue by Maartje Dros …and Francois Lombarts
- Egota305 by Minkus Architects Tokyo
- Flat in Tel Aviv by Jacobs-Yaniv Archi…tects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories