German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- Firmship 42 by Studio Job
- New Hotel by the Campana brothers
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- Mizu spa by Stanley Saitowitz
- Quality Hotel Expo in Oslo by Haptic
- Christian Müller converts an Alpine cha…let into a pair of family apartments
- Industrial materials furnish Hostem's wo…menswear floor by JamesPlumb
- Wanders launches Mondrian South Beach pr…oject
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories