German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
- Thin Office by Studio SKLIM
- The Wright by Andre Kikoski Architect
- Bar Code by Woods Bagot
- Super Mari' by Lukas Galehr
- The Commune by Geneva University of Art …and Design students
- David Ben-Gurion's former home renovated… by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- 227 Flat by OODA
- Curving walls create arched avenue throu…gh wedding planning venue by Ryo Matsui Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories