German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- CircleBath by Foster + Partners
- House with an iron staircase by Roberto …Murgia and Valentina Ravara
- Xintiandi Penthouse by Joyce Wang is "a …celebration of metal"
- Renovated apartment by Romero Vallejo Ar…quitectos
- Reality Lab. Issey Miyake boutique by To…kujin Yoshioka
- Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health by Fran…k Gehry
- Studio OxL converts a carpenter's worksh…op into a live-in garage
- Jaime Hayón refurbishes Room 506 in Arn…e Jacobsen's SAS Hotel
- Multi-level wooden structure frames meet…ing areas in London office by Threefold Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories