German studio Tulp Design have created a company canteen in Munich designed to make workers feel like they're dining under water.
Called Yellow Submarine, the interior was commissioned by advertising agency Webguerillas.
It features spruce furniture stained in yellow and backlit panels of turquoise glass.
The information that follows is from the designers:
Canteen "Yellow Submarine“
TULP DESIGN sank a submarine in the basement of the Munich Agency Webguerillas.
Cubical furniture out of yellow stained spruce wood and turquoise backlit translucent glass windows, modify the small and dark basement room into a bright canteen with underwater sight.
Year of design: 2010
Design: TULP DESIGN GmbH, Munich – Germany
Client: Webguerillas GmbH, Munich - Germany
|MS café by
|Design Bar by
- Based on a Grid by Esther Stocker
- Open Lounge by NAU + DGJ
- FREAKS freearchitects redesigns Parisian… tattoo parlour to avoid "cheesy" aesthetic
- Military church in Antwerp reinvented as… a restaurant by Piet Boon
- MS café by Wunderteam
- Shade by Simon Heijdens
- Casa Leanza by Sergio Calatroni Artroom
- Lettera 9 by Demian Conrad
- Pop-up store for Stella McCartney by Gil…es Miller
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories