Paris designer Patrick Norguet has designed a circular wall-mounted air purifier that sucks air in through vents in the top and expels it through a funnel on the front.
Called Plain Air, the product filters out germs and particles.
Photographs are by Felipe Ribon.
Here's some more information about the product:
Design by Studio Norguet
Pure & Simple Inspiration…
We spend nowadays more than 80% of our time indoors. Inside air pollution has become a public health major concern in many countries, chemical or biological odours harm our day to day comfort and airborne contamination causes many problems, allergies and diseases.
Thanks to its miniaturised Photo Catalysis Oxidation system, PLAIN AIR plug & play unit launched by TLV in collaboration with designer Patrick Norguet, Alhstrom and Philips companies, purifies indoor air with a proven efficiency validated by laboratory and university hospital tests.
This new concept offers low mercury rate light sources and long lifespan, few maintenance, low energy and spare parts consumption, needs a few co-products, minimises secondary rejects and permits to improve your well-being in full respect of sustainable development.
|Floating Garden by
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Designed in Hackney: Side Table by Jaspe…r Morrison for SCP
- 20 Designers at Biologiska
- Lucie Koldova designs cork sofa for Per/…Use
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Dynamic Life by Matali Crasset for Campe…ggi
- Knoll reissues armchair by late Charles …Pollock
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories