Paris designer Patrick Norguet has designed a circular wall-mounted air purifier that sucks air in through vents in the top and expels it through a funnel on the front.
Called Plain Air, the product filters out germs and particles.
Photographs are by Felipe Ribon.
Here's some more information about the product:
Design by Studio Norguet
Pure & Simple Inspiration…
We spend nowadays more than 80% of our time indoors. Inside air pollution has become a public health major concern in many countries, chemical or biological odours harm our day to day comfort and airborne contamination causes many problems, allergies and diseases.
Thanks to its miniaturised Photo Catalysis Oxidation system, PLAIN AIR plug & play unit launched by TLV in collaboration with designer Patrick Norguet, Alhstrom and Philips companies, purifies indoor air with a proven efficiency validated by laboratory and university hospital tests.
This new concept offers low mercury rate light sources and long lifespan, few maintenance, low energy and spare parts consumption, needs a few co-products, minimises secondary rejects and permits to improve your well-being in full respect of sustainable development.
|Floating Garden by
- Prototype Liquid Glacial Table by Zaha H…adid at David Gill Galleries
- Charcoal by Formafantasma at the Vitra D…esign Museum
- Experimenta One & Two by Alain Gilles
- Pico by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mut…ina
- 100% by Ross Lovegrove for Danese
- Haze Series by Wonmin Park Studio
- Gareth Pugh brings his "modern armour" b…ack to London for Autumn Winter 2015
- Mitoi launches architectural building bl…ock toys
- Astrium space jet by Marc Newson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories