Dezeen movie: in the first of five movies for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, designers Pierro Lissoni, James Irvine and Claudio Silvestrin discuss the workings of the Italian design industry at a talk in London.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: (left to right) James Irvine, Piero Lissoni, Deyan Sudjic and Claudio Silvestrin.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Mario Bellini, Fabio Novembre and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume into …different notes
- [d3] contest winners at IMM Cologne 2009
- Seungji Mun's Economical Chair is design…ed to minimise waste
- Eileen Gray was "disappointed that she w…as forgotten" - Zeev Aram
- Andrée Putman for Gaia&Gino
- Barber & Osgerby designs miscellaneous t…ableware collection for Royal Doulton
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- "3D printing is abused" - Ron Arad
- A Quiet Celebration by Morie Nishimura
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories