Dezeen movie: in the first of five movies for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, designers Pierro Lissoni, James Irvine and Claudio Silvestrin discuss the workings of the Italian design industry at a talk in London.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: (left to right) James Irvine, Piero Lissoni, Deyan Sudjic and Claudio Silvestrin.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Mario Bellini, Fabio Novembre and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Bao House by dot Architects
- The Art of the Album Cover at The Galler…y@
- Corso restaurant by Robert Stadler
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe w…ith no footplate
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
- Funambule by Patrick de Glo de Besses
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park St…reet into 90 metre water slide
- Showcase by Max Frommeld
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories