Dezeen movie: in the first of five movies for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, designers Pierro Lissoni, James Irvine and Claudio Silvestrin discuss the workings of the Italian design industry at a talk in London.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: (left to right) James Irvine, Piero Lissoni, Deyan Sudjic and Claudio Silvestrin.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Mario Bellini, Fabio Novembre and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Charming by Tord Boontje
- 251 Series by Uniform Wares with new tan… strap at Dezeen Watch Store
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as trib…ute to Brutalist classic
- CSYS by Jake Dyson
- Leo, Houdini, Eugene and Dash by Stefan …Diez
- Dezeen's top design quotes of 2014
- New Pinterest board: lamps
- X-Federation by Victor Vetterlein
- Locker by Magnus Pettersen for the Stepn…ey Green Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories