Dezeen movie: in the first of five movies for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, designers Pierro Lissoni, James Irvine and Claudio Silvestrin discuss the workings of the Italian design industry at a talk in London.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: (left to right) James Irvine, Piero Lissoni, Deyan Sudjic and Claudio Silvestrin.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Mario Bellini, Fabio Novembre and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Mesa by Zaha Hadid
- Nendo designs ice cream Village cake for… Häagen-Dazs
- Roll & Hill to exhibit brass lighting at… New York design week
- Mono-Light by OS & OOS twists and bends …into different configurations
- Don't Run shoe factory brings production… line to local high streets
- Viktor & Rolf scenography by Studio Job
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Made in Ratio uses CNC cutting to create… an A-shaped chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories