Dezeen movie: Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks to curator Daniel Charny and museum director Deyan Sudjic about the city's contribution to design in this fourth film about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondini by Fabio Novembre at Milan 2008 (see our earlier story)
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Il Fiore di Novembre by Fabio Novembre at Milan 2009 (see our earlier story)
Look out for the final movie in this series featuring designers Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen tomorrow.
Above: Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade at Milan 2010 (see our earlier story)
Fabio Novembre portrait (top image) is by Settimio Benedusi.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Icy pendant lamp drips back into its mou…ld for refreezing
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- Eidos by Tim Bouckley, Millie Clive-Smit…h, Mi Eun Kim and Yuta Sugawara
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David Er…icsson
- PP Møbler launches Hans J Wegner chairs… to celebrate 100-year anniversary
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume into …different notes
- Blur by Philippe Malouin
- Meals from Scratch packaging by Jeremy I…nnes-Hopkins
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories