Here are some more photographs of Jean Nouvel's recently-opened Serpentine Gallery Pavilion in Kensington Gardens, London, this time taken by French photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The seriously red temporary pavilion will be open to the public until 17 October.
More information and images by Philippe Ruault can be seen in our earlier story.
Photographs are copyright Julien Lanoo.
More about Jean Nouvel in our special category.
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2009 by SANAA (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Frank Gehry (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007 by Olafur Eliasson and architect Kjetil Thorsen of Snøhetta (and here and here)
Our roundup of Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the years (published last summer)
|Julien's photos of the
Rolex Learning Centre
- Noun 1. Unavailability by Gartnerfuglen
- Sayama Flats by Schemata Architecture Of…fice
- Halifax library by Schmidt Hammer Lassen… comprises four stacked blocks
- Studio Fuksas completes Terminal 3 at Sh…enzhen Bao'an International Airport
- Seeds of Change by Gitta Gschwendtner an…d Maria Thereza Alves
- Lot 2, Jardins de la Lironde by Farshid …Moussavi Architecture
- Ayres Store by Dieguez Fridman Arquitect…os & Asociados
- Plywood frames create a pattern of trian…gles inside house extension by NOJI Architects
- San Telmo Museum Extension by Nieto Sobe…jano Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories