Here are some more photographs of Jean Nouvel's recently-opened Serpentine Gallery Pavilion in Kensington Gardens, London, this time taken by French photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The seriously red temporary pavilion will be open to the public until 17 October.
More information and images by Philippe Ruault can be seen in our earlier story.
Photographs are copyright Julien Lanoo.
More about Jean Nouvel in our special category.
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2009 by SANAA (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Frank Gehry (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007 by Olafur Eliasson and architect Kjetil Thorsen of Snøhetta (and here and here)
Our roundup of Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the years (published last summer)
|Julien's photos of the
Rolex Learning Centre
- Red Rock House by Anmahian Winton Arch…itects sits on a forested New York hillside
- SH House by BaksvanWengerden
- MiLoft by RMJM
- Television Cultural Centre by OMA
- Townhouse in Landskrona by Elding Osca…rson
- Kaap Skil Maritime and Beachcombers Mu…seum by Mecanoo
- Wadi Resort by Oppenheim Architecture …+ Design
- New Pinterest board: doors and entranc…es
- Bratislava Culenova New City Centre by… Zaha Hadid Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories