Here are some more photographs of Jean Nouvel's recently-opened Serpentine Gallery Pavilion in Kensington Gardens, London, this time taken by French photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The seriously red temporary pavilion will be open to the public until 17 October.
More information and images by Philippe Ruault can be seen in our earlier story.
Photographs are copyright Julien Lanoo.
More about Jean Nouvel in our special category.
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2009 by SANAA (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Frank Gehry (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007 by Olafur Eliasson and architect Kjetil Thorsen of Snøhetta (and here and here)
Our roundup of Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the years (published last summer)
|Julien's photos of the
Rolex Learning Centre
- Zaha Hadid reveals animation of desert H…Q for waste management company
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- New Pinterest board: architecture for de…ath
- Brazil's Expo pavilion contains a bouncy… landscape of suspended rope
- Cox Architecture adds steel and glass co…nservatory to 1920s house in Canberra
- Modern Art Oxford extension by dRMM
- Zaha Hadid and Suprematism at Galerie Gm…urzynska Zurich
- The Wyckoff Exchange by Andre Kikoski Ar…chitect
- Mountain House by FAM Architekti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories