Here are some more photographs of Jean Nouvel's recently-opened Serpentine Gallery Pavilion in Kensington Gardens, London, this time taken by French photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The seriously red temporary pavilion will be open to the public until 17 October.
More information and images by Philippe Ruault can be seen in our earlier story.
Photographs are copyright Julien Lanoo.
More about Jean Nouvel in our special category.
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2009 by SANAA (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Frank Gehry (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007 by Olafur Eliasson and architect Kjetil Thorsen of Snøhetta (and here and here)
Our roundup of Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the years (published last summer)
|Julien's photos of the
Rolex Learning Centre
- Qatar National Convention Centre by Arat…a Isozaki
- Singapore Subordinate Courts by Serie Ar…chitects and Multiply Architects
- CEBRA's Løgstør sports hall is built l…ike Meccano
- Caja Oscura by Javier Corvalán
- THE Architectes conceals nautical sports… base under a grassy beach dune
- Stars to design housing for shack-dwelle…rs
- Stilted woodland cabin by ALT Architekti… boasts a spiralling metal staircase
- Atelier ARS screens Mexican house behind… stone wall and latticework
- Live from the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories