Here are some more photographs of Jean Nouvel's recently-opened Serpentine Gallery Pavilion in Kensington Gardens, London, this time taken by French photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The seriously red temporary pavilion will be open to the public until 17 October.
More information and images by Philippe Ruault can be seen in our earlier story.
Photographs are copyright Julien Lanoo.
More about Jean Nouvel in our special category.
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2009 by SANAA (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Frank Gehry (and here and here)
Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007 by Olafur Eliasson and architect Kjetil Thorsen of Snøhetta (and here and here)
Our roundup of Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the years (published last summer)
|Julien's photos of the
Rolex Learning Centre
- Intertwining staircases spiral around th…e glazed core of Hiroshi Nakamura's Ribbon Chapel
- Roku Museum by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- London Without Bees by Ben Kirk
- Wooden louvres and grassy rooftops added… to Marly-le-Roi market hall
- Espinar House by Miguel de Guzmán
- Split Level House by Qb
- HuaiNan Animation Technology Industrial …Park by Sunlay Design
- H&M Seoul by Universal Design Studio
- Tornado Proof House by 10 Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories