DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- Bouroullecs present carved wooden Uncino… chairs at Salone Internazionale del Mobile
- World Business Class cabin by Hella Jong…erius for KLM
- Two supports connect beneath Eric Jourda…n's Gilda table
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
- No Place Like Home GPS shoes by Dominic …Wilcox
- Hidden Layers by Folkform
- Rio Cinema by 1:2:3 and Kristoffer Sundi…n
- Magnetic dresses by Iris van Herpen and …Jólan van der Wiel
- Bob by Hella Jongerius for Kettal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories