DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2011
- I Have a Lifestyle model-kit window inst…allation by Fabio Novembre for Tommy Hilfiger
- Project001 Masked Creature by Stickyline
- Coloured Rainshower Icon by Grohe
- Ton by Mark Braun
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Les Astronautes fills Quebec passageway …with swimming pool toys
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Colonel launches collection based on nom…adic furniture at Maison&Objet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories