DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- "It's nice to make a modernist table i…n an old artisanal way" - Hugo Passos
- Ploum by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for …Ligne Roset
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic for Emeco
- Google's design guidelines spell the e…nd of days for skeumorphism
- Funnel Vase by Roger Arquer
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lell…a Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Live from the Design Museum
- Jaime Hayón designs monkey-shaped tab…le
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories