DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- The Vamp by Paul Cocksedge
- "In the future, design thinking is going… to be called emotionalism" – Roger Arquer
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Jaime Hayón for BD
- Solids of Revolution by Max Lamb
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwat…ch by Uniform Wares
- Capsule Collection by Ziglam and Brook f…or Deadgood
- Eric Klarenbeek at Selfridges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories