DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
- Algae lamp by Christian Vivanco
- Dezeen loves... Bitfall
- Single Hand Watches by Defakto
- Drawing Lamp by Thomas Feichtner
- The Plain Collection by Maarten Baas
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
- Motek by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories