DezeenTV: Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has sent us a movie about an exhibition of his work on show in Seoul, which includes this 9-metre window made of 500 glass prisms (above).
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
The exhibition at MUSEUM. beyond museum has been extended until 15 August.
See all our stories about Yoshioka in our special category.
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- The Somerset House Book Stall System by …Fotis Evans
- Design Academy Eindhoven in Milan 2
- "That these products have been in use fo…r 50 years is testament to good design"
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
- Hairbrush by Jack Beveridge and Lizzie R…eid
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- The Scent of Crystal by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories