DezeenTV: in this next movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to the three joint winners of this year's [D3] Contest young designers competition; Julien Renault, Jessica Hansson and Rémi Bouhaniche.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
French designer Renault talks about his Hand Forged series of furniture (see our earlier story) that adapts traditional steel manufacturing techniques to aluminium, Jessica Hansson of Sweden discusses the play of light created by her Cabinet Filled With Shadows, and Rémi Bouhaniche of French design duo Usin-é explains the intention behind his stretched-fabric Entirement light (see our earlier story).
See our story about all the winners and participants here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Phillipe Malouin||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Tomoko Azumi
- Flame by Tom Dixon 2
- Shreddies underwear that stops farts s…melling
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Maisonnette by Simone Simonelli
- Les French by Studio Glithero
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" i…s driverless and made of stained glass
- Moooi unveils 2015 furniture and homew…are collection
- La part des Anges by Duende
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories