DezeenTV: in this next movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to the three joint winners of this year's [D3] Contest young designers competition; Julien Renault, Jessica Hansson and Rémi Bouhaniche.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
French designer Renault talks about his Hand Forged series of furniture (see our earlier story) that adapts traditional steel manufacturing techniques to aluminium, Jessica Hansson of Sweden discusses the play of light created by her Cabinet Filled With Shadows, and Rémi Bouhaniche of French design duo Usin-é explains the intention behind his stretched-fabric Entirement light (see our earlier story).
See our story about all the winners and participants here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Phillipe Malouin||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Tomoko Azumi
- W131 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- Helmut Smits' The Real Thing turns Coca-…Cola back into water
- Scaffolding Brut by Beta Tank
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Movie: Collective Works by Mischer'Traxl…er at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Snap Chair by Karim Rashid
- Explosion Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz… expands using sliding joints
- Workshop by Kiki van Eijk and Joost van …Bleiswijk for Bernhardt Design
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy hom…eware collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories