DezeenTV: in this next movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to the three joint winners of this year's [D3] Contest young designers competition; Julien Renault, Jessica Hansson and Rémi Bouhaniche.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
French designer Renault talks about his Hand Forged series of furniture (see our earlier story) that adapts traditional steel manufacturing techniques to aluminium, Jessica Hansson of Sweden discusses the play of light created by her Cabinet Filled With Shadows, and Rémi Bouhaniche of French design duo Usin-é explains the intention behind his stretched-fabric Entirement light (see our earlier story).
See our story about all the winners and participants here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Phillipe Malouin||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Tomoko Azumi
- Topshop Showspace SS14 by Pernilla Ohrst…edt Studio
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Welcome Back bus by Héctor Serrano Stud…io, Miñarro García and Javier Esteban
- Endoskeletons by Alon Meron
- Ora-Ito at Belgrade Design Week
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Piet Hein Eek and Roderick Vos collabora…te with disadvantaged makers for Social Label initiative
- Jaime Hayón for Bosa
- "There is no nature anymore" – Liam Yo…ung of Tomorrow's Thoughts Today
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories