DezeenTV: in this next movie in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to the three joint winners of this year's [D3] Contest young designers competition; Julien Renault, Jessica Hansson and Rémi Bouhaniche.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
French designer Renault talks about his Hand Forged series of furniture (see our earlier story) that adapts traditional steel manufacturing techniques to aluminium, Jessica Hansson of Sweden discusses the play of light created by her Cabinet Filled With Shadows, and Rémi Bouhaniche of French design duo Usin-é explains the intention behind his stretched-fabric Entirement light (see our earlier story).
See our story about all the winners and participants here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Phillipe Malouin||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: Tomás Alonso||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Tomoko Azumi
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- Fortis IQ watch by Rolf Sachs
- Inaugural collection by RVW
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David Er…icsson
- Studio Libertiny uses body casts to shap…e Tchair
- Today at Dezeen Platform: AT.AW.
- Milkywave by Aidia Studio
- Bote by Big-Game for Materia
- Essentiel de Pâtisserie by Matali Crass…et and Pierre Hermé
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories