Carl Malmsten Made Me Do consists of four lamps, three chairs, a wall cabinet and a desk.
All photos are by David Ericsson.
Here's some more from the designer:
The Project: Carl Malmsten made me do it.
The aim with this work is to try to create processes and products deriving from humanist values.
I have developed a humanistic design manifesto that I relate to in my work and based on it, I make wise choices.
In order to verify the work process, I have tried to answer to various philosophical choices, choice of materials, choice of cultural values and choices in life that I have as a human being.
I have choosen material that the consumer can put in his compost after end of life.
|Furniture by Simon Hasan
for Vauxhall Collective
by Tortie Hoare
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
- Nendo presents K% collection at Luminair…e
- Split series by Peter Marigold
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Barbie Dreamhouse by Roksanda Ilincic an…d SHOWstudio
- FALT.series by Tim Mackerodt
- COS launches The Serpentine Bag to coinc…ide with 2015 pavilion opening
- Louis Vuitton realises unbuilt Charlotte… Perriand beach house in Miami
- Circle or Dot by Giha Woo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories