Carl Malmsten Made Me Do consists of four lamps, three chairs, a wall cabinet and a desk.
All photos are by David Ericsson.
Here's some more from the designer:
The Project: Carl Malmsten made me do it.
The aim with this work is to try to create processes and products deriving from humanist values.
I have developed a humanistic design manifesto that I relate to in my work and based on it, I make wise choices.
In order to verify the work process, I have tried to answer to various philosophical choices, choice of materials, choice of cultural values and choices in life that I have as a human being.
I have choosen material that the consumer can put in his compost after end of life.
|Furniture by Simon Hasan
for Vauxhall Collective
by Tortie Hoare
- Benjamin Hubert experiments with glass b…lowing to create Beacon lamps
- No Pause by Gio Tirotto
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at Deze…en Watch Store
- Fruits Table Lamp by Hisakazu Shimizu
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japanese… kitchenware
- Vistaprint Design Challenge
- THINKK Studio and Studio 248at Ventura L…ambrate
- Sprig by Donna Wilson for SCP
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories