Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Xarxa Sofa by Martí Guixé for Danese
- Dark Side collection of 3D printed vesse…ls by Michaël Malapert
- Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
- Pipe Light by Triptyque
- Yuki Yoshikawa accentuates Grain Chair w…ith painted patterns
- Jaktogo by John Power
- Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- 1:8 and 1:10 lights by Ed Swan
- Visibility uses porcelain to create kitc…hen tools in first homeware collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories