Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Espresso machine by Yaniv Berg
- Wonderwater Cafe at Tian Hai by Jane Wit…hers, Kari Korkman and Aalto University
- Magnetised clay defies gravity to form c…eramics by Jólan van der Wiel
- Studio Job & the Groninger Museum
- Teso table by Foster + Partners for Molt…eni&C
- Sebastian Wrong debuts new Wrong for Hay… designs at pop-up restaurant
- New collection by Moustache
- AM02 and AM03 Air Multiplier fans by Dys…on
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collecti…on
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories