Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Arper to relaunch Lina Bo Bardi's Bowl… Chair
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&…A Museum of Childhood
- Shan Valla at Interiors UK
- SmokeStack by Frederik Roijé
- An Almost Ephimeral Autumn by Luzinter…ruptus
- Design made of animal products on show… in Formafantasma exhibition
- Origami headgear folded to resemble my…thological creatures
- Enchord table by Industrial Facility
- Dezeen Studio: Sundayat MOST
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories