Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Barber and Osgerby's giant rotating mirr…ors reflect Raphael paintings inside the V&A
- Dezeen Screen: Rise for Japan by Milton …Glaser
- Modular lighting system by Choi + Shine …Architects sticks together with magnets
- Axor Bouroullec + ECAL
- DS3 by Citroën
- "Sculpture's gift to architecture is the… staircase" - Alex de Rijke
- Marc Newson on the projects that got awa…y
- XXXX by Yuya Ushida
- Molecules by Aqua Creations and Ilan Gar…ibi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories