Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- With Robots by Diego Trujillo Pisanty
- Neri&Hu's Das Haus installation is desig…ned to "unsettle people"
- Fossilisation machine results by Austin …Houldsworth
- Hendrick's Collection by Tjep.
- Glassware by Peter Zumthor for Alessi
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New Stan…dard
- Claydies and Gentlemen by Claydies
- Borselius attempts to perfect traditiona…l street lighting with Halo
- Miito by Nils Chudy is an energy-saving …alternative to the kettle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories