Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Marcel Wanders launches Crochet Chair
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- David Shrigley creates tableware range f…or London restaurant Sketch
- Rachel Suming's Eclipse clock tells the …time without hands
- Nendo and Camper team up for sunglasses …range
- Piet side table by Hugo Passos for the S…tepney Green Design Collection
- Il Coccio Design Edition by Giulio Iacch…etti and others
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories