Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Welcome to the Jungle by My Own Super …Studio
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- Rise by Hussein Chalayan
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by… Luzinterruptus
- Corian: 40 Years - 40 Designers
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangood…e
- Kitchen products by Morph
- History Chess by Boym Partners
- Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories