Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Black Widow by Gisele Ganne
- 107 Chair by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Noa Raviv combines grid patterns and 3D …printing for Hard Copy fashion collection
- Straight Chair and Splay Table by George… Nakashima for Knoll
- Pivot by Raw Edges for Arco
- Brain scanning could be used to design "…scientifically perfect" products
- The Tank by Pharrell Williams
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Eight of the best (and worst) iWatch con…cept guesses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories