Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- Lean by Jenny Bäck
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
- Bikini Island collection by Werner Aissl…inger for Moroso
- Very Good & Proper designs new legs for …MT Club Chair
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Fifti-fifti's Spring simplifies the ward…robe into a wall-mounted clothes rail
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories