Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Cryptographer & Encoded Textiles by Raw …Color
- Architects' sketches of chairs influence… Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Design is Dead Pencil by Studiolav
- Drone Shadows by James Bridle evoke the …presence of unmanned aircraft
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me int…o the world of design"
- Kelly by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories