Items can be stored by wedging them into slots between the upholstered cubes that form the seat.
Photographs are by Takahumi Yamada.
Here's a bit of text from the designer:
Lost in sofa
Things often get lost under the sofa. It's ordinary for a coin which slipped out of your pocket, or a never-to-be-found remote to be accidentally found in between/underneath the sofa cushions. Maybe you'll find a forgotten 10,000yen bill that you once hid there...
Size : W900 D700 H700
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Suited Case by
Erik De Nijs
|More furniture stories
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
- Antony Gormley occupies French gallery w…ith monumental metal sculptures
- Alternative Alarm Clock by Ki Hyun Kim
- Digital Explorers: Discovery at Metropol…itan Works
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Phrena by Karl Zahn for Artecnica
- Prater Chair by Marco Dessí
- Cordial lamp by Nicolò Barlera
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories