These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Faye Toogood designs gender-neutral reta…il spaces for London's Selfridges
- Orbit lamps by Raymond Paulson at New De…signers
- Grinza by the Campana brothers for Edra
- R¿ng by Sruli Recht
- "Design and architecture has been a key …influence" says COS managing director
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Hanger Chair by Philippe Malouin
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories