These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Alternative 2012 souvenirs
- Inga Sempé's Beau Fixe seating is clamp…ed into shape
- Visitors scratch walls and furniture to …create coloured etchings in Itay Ohaly installation
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristoff…er Fagerström for Nola
- Karolina by Designklein
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- ZE by Renault
- Rubikon Pinhole Rebel by Jaroslav Juřic…a
- Muka Design Lab's Reves Chair has a back…rest "like a shirt collar"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories