These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Smoker Bell by Florian Brillet Architect…ure
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 4
- Rotterdam Chair by Hella Jongerius
- The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982
- Smart Fortwo Toile H edition by Hermès
- Steam Roaster by Compeixalaigua Design S…tudio
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- Strand installation by Stuart Haygarth
- Jamie Zigelbaum's acrylic stalactite lig…hts respond to movement underneath
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories