These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Craig Green constructs giant fabric ve…ils for Spring Summer 2016 fashion collection
- Forrest Myers at Hedge Gallery
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans wit…h added irony
- Worth the Weight by Oscar Medley-Whitf…ield
- Dezeen's top 10 gadgets of 2014
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Log Table by Trust in Design
- Numerouno cardboard lamp by Johannes K…iessler
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berg…lund, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories