These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
- Stanley Series by Simon Donald
- Virtual reality: the 1990s technology se…t to change the world of design
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- Ron Gilad designs shelves that seem to f…loat in metal frames
- Stack by Konstantin Achkov
- Winners of Interieur 2010 Design Competi…tion
- 3D-printing with living organisms "could… transform the food industry"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories