These spinning tops by industrial designers Reddish of Israel are each made of a single sterling silver wire.
Called Spin, the hand-tooled tops come in a round or square version.
The information below is from Reddish:
Spin, a new sterling silver spinning top designed by Naama Steinbock & Idan Friedman from Reddish studio.
The design of Spin was inspired by the clean an elegant spinning movement, therefore any extra material or decoration were removed, leaving a minimalist shape. In comparison to other spinning tops, it looks like the object almost does not exist and the only thing left is a silver line that visualizes the dance of a spinning top.
Spin comes in two variations, round and square, and they both spin in a wonderful way. They will be soon available at GN8 and a few other selected design shops.
|Spun chair by
|Dancing Vases by
Robin van Hontem
|More stories about
- Federico Babina inserts 20th century arc…hitecture into famous artworks
- Morph folding wheel by Vitamins Design
- Transition sportswear by Arik Levy
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates a paper hideout …for Fusionner 3.0 installation
- A-Frame by Ron Arad for pq
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers 2
- Martino Gamper curates exhibition at the… Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid
- Dezeen and International Design Forum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories