In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Dutch designer Marieke van der Bruggen explains Public Pie, an open-air kitchen where the food is cooked in front of you.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Food and Design videos:
Kiki van Eijk
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010
- Young Creative Poland at the London Desi…gn Festival
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: The Toaster Projec…t by Thomas Thwaites
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mille…r Studio
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- United Nude's Float shoes are created on… a desktop 3D printer
- LED table lamp by Michael Young for Wäs…tberg
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
- Clip, Stamp, Fold: The Radical Architec…ture of Little Magazines, at the Architectural Association
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories