Designers Big-Game of Lausanne have made a series of mirrors from car windscreens.
Called FLAT mirrors, the project involved collecting windscreens from cars with flat windows: a Citröen 2 CV, Renault 4L, Volkwagen Beatle and Fiat Panda.
These were then silvered to create a mirrored surface.
Photographs are by ECAL/Julien Chavaillaz
|Bear Face Mirror
by All Lovely Stuff
|Mirror by Tetsuo
by Romolo Stanco
- Roll & Hill to exhibit brass lighting at… New York design week
- Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
- Chris Martin's sofa system for Massprodu…ctions zigzags around corners
- New furniture by Pinch
- The Chankley Bore by Maarten Baas
- The Copper Collection by Aldo Bakker at …Thomas Eyck
- A Doll's House for Clementine by TDO Arc…hitecture
- Matali Crasset designs for children
- Rubikon Pinhole Rebel by Jaroslav Juřic…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories