Designers Big-Game of Lausanne have made a series of mirrors from car windscreens.
Called FLAT mirrors, the project involved collecting windscreens from cars with flat windows: a Citröen 2 CV, Renault 4L, Volkwagen Beatle and Fiat Panda.
These were then silvered to create a mirrored surface.
Photographs are by ECAL/Julien Chavaillaz
|Bear Face Mirror
by All Lovely Stuff
|Mirror by Tetsuo
by Romolo Stanco
- Chairless by Alejandro Aravena for Vitra
- Designing a McLaren is about creating "e…fficiency through the air"
- Dezeen podcast: Alberto Alessi at the De…sign Museum
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtn…er
- Sewing box cabinet by Kiki van Eijk
- Eat Drink Design at Dutch Design Week
- L'Etreinte by Elise Gabriel
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furniture… with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Brenta
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories