Designers Big-Game of Lausanne have made a series of mirrors from car windscreens.
Called FLAT mirrors, the project involved collecting windscreens from cars with flat windows: a Citröen 2 CV, Renault 4L, Volkwagen Beatle and Fiat Panda.
These were then silvered to create a mirrored surface.
Photographs are by ECAL/Julien Chavaillaz
|Bear Face Mirror
by All Lovely Stuff
|Mirror by Tetsuo
by Romolo Stanco
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Interactive slideshow: Normann Copenhage…n's latest furniture collection
- Float by Karim Rashid for Sancal
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Invader Storage System by Maria Bruun
- L'étagère-en-bois by Lucien Gumy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories