Designers Big-Game of Lausanne have made a series of mirrors from car windscreens.
Called FLAT mirrors, the project involved collecting windscreens from cars with flat windows: a Citröen 2 CV, Renault 4L, Volkwagen Beatle and Fiat Panda.
These were then silvered to create a mirrored surface.
Photographs are by ECAL/Julien Chavaillaz
|Bear Face Mirror
by All Lovely Stuff
|Mirror by Tetsuo
by Romolo Stanco
- Zaha Hadid furniture exhibited in New …York
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel fu…rniture range for Blå Station
- Lo Res by United Nude
- Julia Krantz at R 20th Century
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects …for Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feel…y
- STRAW by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Stati…on
- MDBC Totem by Boym Partners for Ghostl…y International
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories