Milan 2011: Designers La Mamba of Valencia will present this series of mirrors on legs at Tortona Design Week in Milan next month.
The series of mirrors are designed to lean against a wall, supported on long tubular legs with cork feet.
"The basic idea is that you can move whenever you want or wherever you want," say the designers. "Actually the brief was one word: move."
La Mamba designed the collection for new brand Omelette-ed.
Tortona Design Week takes place 12-17 April.
|Flat Mirrors by
- Giant tables by Featherstone Young Archi…tects form workspaces at Central Saint Martins
- Inbolla by Odoardo Fioravanti
- Amanda Levete for Corian at LDF 2
- Marlies Schets' reflective fabrics turn …everyday accessories into cycling safety gear
- Drawings on the London Olympics by Clo'e… Floirat
- Plopp stool by Oskar Zieta for Hay
- Something Fishy by Róshildur Jónsdótt…ir
- Thomas Feichtner launches cutlery for Ja…rosinski & Vaugoin at Vienna Design Week
- "Designers tend to be copycats," says Ad…idas global creative director
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories