Milan 2011: Designers La Mamba of Valencia will present this series of mirrors on legs at Tortona Design Week in Milan next month.
The series of mirrors are designed to lean against a wall, supported on long tubular legs with cork feet.
"The basic idea is that you can move whenever you want or wherever you want," say the designers. "Actually the brief was one word: move."
La Mamba designed the collection for new brand Omelette-ed.
Tortona Design Week takes place 12-17 April.
|Flat Mirrors by
- Daylight Entrance by Daniel Rybakken
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious abou…t being playful"
- Curve Frame Sofa Set by Hyung Suk Cho
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Serpentine outdoor shower by Tom de Vrie…ze
- FABRIKAAT exhibition at Ventura Lambrate
- The Wind by Issey Miyake with James Dyso…n
- Cloud Table by Studio Maks recharges pho…nes
- The Lacemaker by Tord Boontje
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories