Milan 2011: Designers La Mamba of Valencia will present this series of mirrors on legs at Tortona Design Week in Milan next month.
The series of mirrors are designed to lean against a wall, supported on long tubular legs with cork feet.
"The basic idea is that you can move whenever you want or wherever you want," say the designers. "Actually the brief was one word: move."
La Mamba designed the collection for new brand Omelette-ed.
Tortona Design Week takes place 12-17 April.
|Flat Mirrors by
- Barber and Osgerby draw on the colours o…f London for tile range
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Geta furniture range by Arik Levy for Mo…dus
- RCA Platform 10 present Crisis Shop
- CEO desk by Staffan Holm & Johannes Tjer…nberg
- Clever Little Bag by Yves Béhar for Pum…a
- Mondaine Evo Quartz now in at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Form 3 by fuseproject for Jimmyjane
- Brazilian Baroque by the Campana Brothe…rs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories