Milan 2011: Designers La Mamba of Valencia will present this series of mirrors on legs at Tortona Design Week in Milan next month.
The series of mirrors are designed to lean against a wall, supported on long tubular legs with cork feet.
"The basic idea is that you can move whenever you want or wherever you want," say the designers. "Actually the brief was one word: move."
La Mamba designed the collection for new brand Omelette-ed.
Tortona Design Week takes place 12-17 April.
|Flat Mirrors by
- Slim by Bevk Perovic for Vertigo Bird
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- An Introvert's Transformation to Extrove…rsion by Lilian Hipolyte Mushi
- Philippe Starck at Driade
- Colors News Machine by Fabrica
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Be.e electric scooter by Waarmakers
- The Felt Cornershop by Lucy Sparrow sell…s hand-stitched groceries
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories