Milan 2011: Designers La Mamba of Valencia will present this series of mirrors on legs at Tortona Design Week in Milan next month.
The series of mirrors are designed to lean against a wall, supported on long tubular legs with cork feet.
"The basic idea is that you can move whenever you want or wherever you want," say the designers. "Actually the brief was one word: move."
La Mamba designed the collection for new brand Omelette-ed.
Tortona Design Week takes place 12-17 April.
|Flat Mirrors by
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from alga…e "don't harm nature at all"
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelvin…g
- COS launches The Serpentine Shoes to c…oincide with pavilion opening
- Bone chair by Soyoon Choi
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% of…f Mutewatch
- X Hanger by Kfir Schwalb
- Muka Design Lab's Reves Chair has a ba…ckrest "like a shirt collar"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories