Industrial designer Giorgio Bonaguro of Milan has created this lamp that supports a light fitting in a single loop of steel.
Called Tweety table lamp, the design is made of sheet steel bent into a loop with two straight legs for support.
A standard bulb fitting rests in the neck of the stand.
Here is some more information from the designer:
Tweety table lamp
The Tweety table lamp, designed by Bonaguro Giorgio has a simple and intuitive design, made up of two main parts needed to build a lamp: the light and the body. These two elements are combined without using screws or joints but by simply letting the bulb hang from its body, making it easy to clean, assemble and package. The lamp is made of eco-friendly materials such as polycarbonate, coloured wire and an energy A class light bulb.
Giorgio Bonaguro is an industrial and interior designer in Milan. He studied mecanical engineering in Modena and concluded his master studies in Industrial an Interior Design at Scuola Politecnica di Design. He worked in several design studios, where he learned the development process of a design product. He acts in a number of different fields including furniture, industrial, interior, packaging and light design.
| A.M.L. Clamp Light by
|Friday Pendant Light by
|W101 by Claesson Koivisto
Rune for Wästberg
- Studio Drift's Obsidian mirror made fr…om chemical waste
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness by St…udio Makkink & Bey
- Zaha Hadid furniture exhibited in New …York
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
- Barkow Leibinger chose "strong and ela…stic" cotton for tensile installation in Marrakech
- Shelters resembling giant pompoms by R…AW Design warm skaters on a frozen river
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof …that opens with a wave of the hand
- Monochrome marble tableware designed b…y Bethan Gray
- Transformation and Distribution Centre… for Abandoned Household Items by Joost Gehem
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories