Industrial designer Giorgio Bonaguro of Milan has created this lamp that supports a light fitting in a single loop of steel.
Called Tweety table lamp, the design is made of sheet steel bent into a loop with two straight legs for support.
A standard bulb fitting rests in the neck of the stand.
Here is some more information from the designer:
Tweety table lamp
The Tweety table lamp, designed by Bonaguro Giorgio has a simple and intuitive design, made up of two main parts needed to build a lamp: the light and the body. These two elements are combined without using screws or joints but by simply letting the bulb hang from its body, making it easy to clean, assemble and package. The lamp is made of eco-friendly materials such as polycarbonate, coloured wire and an energy A class light bulb.
Giorgio Bonaguro is an industrial and interior designer in Milan. He studied mecanical engineering in Modena and concluded his master studies in Industrial an Interior Design at Scuola Politecnica di Design. He worked in several design studios, where he learned the development process of a design product. He acts in a number of different fields including furniture, industrial, interior, packaging and light design.
| A.M.L. Clamp Light by
|Friday Pendant Light by
|W101 by Claesson Koivisto
Rune for Wästberg
- SuperDesign at Victoria House, London
- Note Design Studio extends Silo lamp c…ollection for Zero
- ICA announces major London design show
- The Possibilities of Parts by Studio l…vwp
- Meike Harde's metal-mesh Hybrid Cabine…t displays and protects its contents
- Leica camera by Jonathan Ive and Marc …Newson
- Spike Chair by Alexander Lervik
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- Brigitte Coremans at My Way talks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories