Industrial designer Giorgio Bonaguro of Milan has created this lamp that supports a light fitting in a single loop of steel.
Called Tweety table lamp, the design is made of sheet steel bent into a loop with two straight legs for support.
A standard bulb fitting rests in the neck of the stand.
Here is some more information from the designer:
Tweety table lamp
The Tweety table lamp, designed by Bonaguro Giorgio has a simple and intuitive design, made up of two main parts needed to build a lamp: the light and the body. These two elements are combined without using screws or joints but by simply letting the bulb hang from its body, making it easy to clean, assemble and package. The lamp is made of eco-friendly materials such as polycarbonate, coloured wire and an energy A class light bulb.
Giorgio Bonaguro is an industrial and interior designer in Milan. He studied mecanical engineering in Modena and concluded his master studies in Industrial an Interior Design at Scuola Politecnica di Design. He worked in several design studios, where he learned the development process of a design product. He acts in a number of different fields including furniture, industrial, interior, packaging and light design.
| A.M.L. Clamp Light by
|Friday Pendant Light by
|W101 by Claesson Koivisto
Rune for Wästberg
- One laptop per artist: OLPC charity auct…ion
- "I try to make new forms of life," says …Strandbeests creator Theo Jansen
- Tip Ton and Map Table by BarberOsgerby f…or Vitra
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2011
- The Incredible Shrinking Man by Arne Hen…driks
- R18 Ultra Chair by Clemens Weisshaar and… Reed Kram
- Footwear by Victoria Spruce
- Cut it Out by Noma Bar at Outline Editio…ns
- Helsinki Design Museum exhibition celebr…ates "Finland's second designer"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories